Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jessie Wild Thai - Huntingdon  (Read 610 times)

7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7303726) (6 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Ali992023

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Flat is on the top floor with easy access and lots of free parking. Theres usually another Thai SP working from the same flat, sometimes a ladyboy, which I saw briefly this time when I needed to wash my hands after round 1, she jumped when she saw me, I guess she didn’t want me to see her for some reason lol.

I called in the morning and she did pick up the phone, so I set up a meeting for the same evening, followed this up with texts just before I left my house, so good communication from this Thai lady.

AW pics are airbrushed but can say they’re still fairy accurate minus she wasn’t wearing makeup on the day, there’s a video and pic on vivastreet which are different to the ones on AW where she has pale skin which would be most accurate. Overall she's got a nice body with soft skin and has a pretty face with nice large breasts. No ,arks or wrinkles, age I would guess is around 37+, but she does have a slight belly on her so not skinny.

Booked 1 hour for £120. 1st round, OWO, she didn’t take it too deep but did work on the shaft and balls when asked, I would give it 6/10. Was also playing with her boobs/body and sucking her nipples in between the OWO. She had a nice shaved pussy and was fresh so there was a bit of RO, but no fingers inside which is mentioned on her profile, then the condom went on and onto cowgirl then finished in missionary.

She gave a fairly firm 15 minute massage which was mostly up and down the middle of the back and a short massage on the arms and leg. Then round 2 which was multiple positions and finishing with me standing and pumping her hard whilst she lays on the side of the bed.

Some negatives were some mismatch between services on AW and VS i.e. from looking at her AW profile I thought kissing would be included but she said it’s £20 extra in person, I did not pay as I usually only pay extra for OWO which was included in this meet. In the beginning she wasn’t that enthusiastic or smiley but this did get better a little as time went on.

Overall a positive session, I don’t usually do return visits unless it’s a 9+/10 experience and this was more 6.5/10.