Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SunnyThai - Waterlooville - just positive  (Read 830 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7428994) (5 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline ReginaldPerrin

SunnyThai - Waterlooville
External Link/Members Only

Preamble
It's still a dessert but I have gone back to SP's with a more reasonable cost.

Comms
Thai SP, we agreed a 30min punt for £80 Inc OWO. Coms all good via WhatsApp I suspect a handler is answering. The SP spoke English fairly well if you talk slowly. Asked to wait 30 mins after allotted time by handler. Annoying. I was going to walk but nothing close by.

The meet was in a Council looking flat south Waterlooville. The room was ok on floor 1. Safe location during the day, not sure what the area is like at night.

The girl:
Says 27 on the profile but maybe plus 3 years. Slim but a bit of a mummy tummy. 5ft 3 in. Pretty face and nice boobs with small nipples. Didn't fancy RO if conveyor belt system operating. ( I was seen straight after a previous punt)

Service:
A bit of light kissing and banter. Shaved pussy.
Onto OWO which was quite good with ball work and quite deep.
Then on with condom for cowgirl, mish and doggy. Then a pop in the bag. Nice arse.
Nice enough person and easy to get on with.

Positives: Services provided adequately. I enjoyed myself.

Negatives: Made to wait 30 min. Got the impression it was a conveyor belt operating. Didn't fancy RO. Mummy tummy. Once the deed was done I was cleaned up but it became  very much see ya. It was all a bit distant. YMMV

Return - Good pump and dump with a pretty Thai. I probably would not return but I enjoyed the session and you can't go wrong for £80 Inc OWO. Borderline neutral / positive but opted for a positive as I did quite enjoy myself.

Offline boredtryst

do you think this is a rotation place? interested to know who the next girl will be

Offline Bdk78

Cheers OP. This one caught my eye too so greatful for your input. 👍🏻

Offline ReginaldPerrin

do you think this is a rotation place? interested to know who the next girl will be

Sorry mate I am not the pimp. There seems to be a few more SP's in that area but that's all I can say.