Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kassandra - Annabellas Milton Keynes  (Read 1688 times)

Offline calzone

Links
External Link/Members Only

Venue
Flat in the hub, parking available in the nearby Sainsburys

Comms
Called the day before to arrange and asked by the maid to confirm on the morning, the usual Annabella's efficiency.

Time booked
30 mins @ £70

Appearance
This girl is already well reviewed, the photos are an accurate representation. She's very petite and slim with a resemblance to Penelope Cruz.

The meeting
Into the flat at the allotted time and up to the magic door. Was offered a shower and a drink (declined both as I'd just showered) she went off to stash the cash, usual few minutes wait with the MKE/Annabella's girls.
Kassandra got naked and then got on to the bed on all fours and I took advantage of her position to perform RO and Rimming on her with lots of appreciative noises, it was then I noticed just how petite she is, she's tiny! she has a lovely looking pussy and an incredible arse.
My turn for some attention and opted for OW then her on top, a spot of mish and then into doggy where it wasn't long before the incredible sight of her lovely bum and tiny waist meant I filled the bag.

Had a bit of a chat afterwards while she laid next to me which was pleasant, she's a nice girl.

Conclusion
There was kissing during the meet but it couldn't be described as DFK and only just about FK I think, I didn't feel there was much enthusiasm for it, I am close to the half century though and average looking so YMMV.
Overall this was a decent punt with a lovely looking girl who has  an incredible body and excellent value at £70.
I also didn't get to pay her boobs much attention and wondered afterwards if that was something she wasn't keen on, I'll have to revisit to find out.