Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cliliete-Lady Crawley - TOFTT (What was I thinking)  (Read 519 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6822464) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline Biglil

External Link/Members Only

£60 for 30 minutes (I didn't stay that long).
Venue: Modern apartment near the Postmaster General roundabout

If the photos were of her it was a few years and a few pounds ago and weren't that great to start with  (not that I'm much to look at either) but I was obviously desperate. I should have just walked. Had a TV on blasting what appeared to be a soap opera in Spanish, no indication that it was going to be turned off or down.  Bed was in effect in the kitchen and  I'm guessing there were other SPs in the other rooms.

She went straight for the little fella, who briefly feigned interest, enough for her to ram a condom on and try to get me to do her from behind. Was never going to happen. Followed a tortuous ten minutes of  her beating away and me trying to rise to the occasion. I made my excuses and left. Only positive is that it was only £60 I threw away.

Offline tp69

The things we do when horny. Onwards.

Offline MrMatrix

Bad luck OP. You must have been feeling exceptionally horny to try this one. Think she s on my BL as I m not interested. Better luck next time :hi: