Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lin ... mood killer - Reading  (Read 622 times)

Offline mikey_mike

Nothing on AW in the area that took my fancy so took a punt on vivastreet ...

External Link/Members Only

Exchanged a few messages for the location (rough block flats near the old biscuit factory), the menu, and also some photos to get some reassurance of the SP.  I arrived and called 5 mins before the meet and was asked to wait outside the main entrance for the maid to come and let me in.  Followed him up 3 or 4 flights of stairs in to the apartment, off with my shoes in the hall and left them next to some other size 11s and in I went to the SPs room.

A decent size room, low lighting with a red disco ball spinning round created an interesting vibe.  She looked late 20s, about 5'4, nice complexion, not bad looking and wearing a black negligee.  I'd considered booking for an hour but given I'd not released in nearly a week, coupled with not being totally convinced by her enthusiasm at the start of the meet I decided on a more pragmatic 30 mins (£60).

Off she popped to hand over the papers and I went to use the facilities.   When I came back and she was over for a hug and a stroke before inviting me to strip off and on to the bed.  She did the same and revealed a tidy body, pert breasts with nice bullet nipples deliciously complimented with a less tidy natural hairy minge - which really turned me on.

On the bed and she was quite specific about where I laid, she starts by kissing my nipples as I reached round to stroke the bush.  Clearly not allowing fingers inside or any kissing I decided to let her put the cover on and show me her OW.  The technique was pretty unimpressive, licking/sucking head as she tugged away at the little fella for about 5 minutes as I tweaked her little nipples.   I then asked her to play with herself which she seemed up so  laid on her back with legs splayed open giving me full view of the muff - delightful.

15 mins in and I felt time had come to enter the jungle.  She clearly wasn't too moist so grabbed some lube before directing me inside what felt a nice tight pussy, although she seemed to want to keep one leg up over my arm which prevented deeper penetration.  A further 5 mins like that and I started to detect a hint of some satisfying moans.  Flipped her over in to doggy which I knew would bring me in to the home straight. 

This is where things took an unexpected turn ... with the finishing line in sight I heard a knock at the front door.  She looked surprised and sheepishly turned back at me and indicated to be quiet.  She pulled away and crawled off the bed to slowly open the bedroom door.  The knock at the door went agains ... No one made a sound ...  the knocks at the door came a third time.   I started to panic so began pulling my stuff together and getting dressed.   The maid came back past the door and whispered something in Chinese to her.  She came back to the room and via google translate told me she didn't know who it was and said we could continue.

It was a bit of a mood killer and really wasn't feeling it after that so i kept my clothes on and decided to stand and bash one out as she laid on the bed in front of me.  No COB, just in to a tissue which was quite frustrating, but given the tension of what had just happened I wanted to finish and go.  She was apologetic and I didn't know whether to push for getting some money back but I doubt that would have been possible, just glad my instincts told me to only take half an hour.

Time to get my shoes back on and make my escape.  She checked the spy hole to confirm the coast was clear, open to the door and out I hurried back down the flights of stairs relieved nothing more dramatic came of it.  Thinking back I don't recall seeing the size 11s next to mine in the hall way so maybe it was another punter who had come back to the door, but needless to say I'll avoid going back.

Location - 4/10
SP - 5/10 (90% of that is for the bush)
Value for money - 4/10 
« Last Edit: April 08, 2024, 06:23:36 pm by mikey_mike »

Offline mikey_mike

Photos and a video received. She didn’t really resemble any of them tbh.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline old_monk01

VS adverts are very dodgy. Most of the time B&S.