Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lovely Eva - Slough  (Read 2000 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7625824) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Andywb]

Offline Downward Dog

It has been a while so was quite nervous, a bit like my first time. Was swayed by Eva's photo.

Comms - I called, no response. Received a text back straightaway asking if I would like to meet and when. The whole meet then arranged by text for an hour later.

Arrived at a housing estate in Cippenham. Lots of parking available. Took a while to find the exact flat. Discreet enough entrance. Flat appears to be solely used for punting purposes with a massage table and a bed in the room.

Photos were accurate as was the age. As I pulled out the cash Eva hesitated and said she does not speak English. I was not unduly bothered (I can speak the odd word of Spanish) and she then accepted the money.

Had a great punt. Usual stuff occurred (covered BJ, rimming on her, penetration etc). She made favourable noises, was certainly not disinterested and even passed a few compliments which I happily accepted (I am not grande!). £70 for 30mins.

+447534517847

Offline pythago

May I ask for some more details:
She seems to lean towards the bigger side, with somewhat smallish boobs? What was your impression? And how was her kissing?
Thanks
P.

Offline Downward Dog

Medium build, nice bum, certainly not skinny, probably correct about the boobs. I didn't try to kiss her so can't comment.