Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Helen_ferraz - Glasgow  (Read 1112 times)

13 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5959472) (12 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Online Charlie Richdson

Helen_ferraz - Glasgow

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Caught this beauty a month ago in flat just off the M8, not far from Junction 17.

Comms were good to the point. no issues

The girl: as per her photo, age about right, pretty face, enhanced boobs, fantastic body, gym type, tanned skin, Would rate her 10/10

Paid £200 for 1 hour with anal included.

usual behind the door, into the toom, then money was handed, been asked to wash my hands and cock, shes big on hygiene, germophobic I think.

Started off with light French kissing my hands were already feeling her bum, couldn't resist or wait, then into 69 was ow for whatever reason, she was very fresh, literary I was eating her ass, no complaint, then into with the condom for vaginal sex before too long she was asking to stick it up her ass, she was happily willing to take the full length no issues, shagged her in different positions, finished on her boobs. worth mentioning she was enjoying seeing her been fucked in the mirror.

Had an extensive clean up after round one.
then we had a decent chat, before she started round two by saying fuck my ass again, never disappointed her, shagged her again in different positions , shagging her while standing was remarkable. finished on her bum this time.

Overall, beautiful woman, nice body, willing to please..

Highly recommended

Would defo return.