Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy FrenchGirl - Glasgow  (Read 4579 times)

44 review(s) for sexy frenchgirl (27 positive, 8 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline Selwood

External Link/Members Only

3rd time seeing her. As I’ve said before, sheer filth and would love to find someone as willing and dirty as her 20 years younger.

£40 for 30min no FS.

Told her I wanted rimming on me and facefucking

In a shower, then on to all fours and she rinmed me deep. Spitting and sucking on my cock and balls whilst sticking a finger in my arse.
Then turned over with my legs back and same again rimming, fingering and wanking me. Felt the sap rising so onto a bit of OWO face fucking where I was about to come so she pulled back and came over myself.

She cleaned me up and offered to go again, I declined and got changed and on my way after about 20min.

Had no interest in kissing, fingering or fucking her, just wanted self pleasure. Cheap cheerful and in and out did the job.

Offline Uncle Buck

Good review. A good prompt for me to visit her again. Really enjoy her services

Offline Bru1901

She must be popular with 5k feedback

There is some dude named 111forbes on aw whos seen her 477 times

Wtaf

Offline Mmm1314

Good review bud.  Have always swithered about seeing due to reports of face farting and deranged post-punt texts but think she’s one to tick off bucket list at some point.

Offline Glesgaboy

Good review bud.
And your punt plan was a great way to keep her mouth busy and stop her talking endless drivel!  :hi:

Offline Selwood

Good review bud.  Have always swithered about seeing due to reports of face farting and deranged post-punt texts but think she’s one to tick off bucket list at some point.

In all honesty, she’s bat shit crazy.

First few times I went she spoke pure nonsense and is very particular in how you finger her in both holes at the same time etc. I wanted a particular type of service and she certainly delivers on that and can’t complain at the price plan.

I do block her number after leaving though, she’s been known to text availability and services.

Offline The Monk

Seen the kinky & Flithy fruit cake a few time she almost up for anything that includes talking utter shit. In one of the visits got her into RCG with her slightly raised over me she told me to open my legs and she  started fingering my butt hole strange but loved it

Offline Glesgaboy

Class move.
I must get another SP to try that one on me ( and avoid the drivel crazy bay shit  chat)😂

Offline David1970

I have seen her a couple of times, she is no super model, but found her  a dirty woman into most things, never had a problem with her chatting or texting me.

Offline ulstersubbie

I'm tempted to see this woman, some of the reviews on here make my eyes water, seasoned kinkster that I am.  :D

Offline emptymybaws

Showing as 41, was comfortably 45 plus when i tried her 12 years ago

Offline Glesgaboy

I could believe that for sure.
But she had a hot bod of someone much younger when I saw her.
Slim and a bit toned as I recall. 👌🏼

Offline Uncle Buck

I could believe that for sure.
But she had a hot bod of someone much younger when I saw her.
Slim and a bit toned as I recall. 👌🏼

I’d agree. Very good SP. never had any issues.

Offline Max121

I’ve known her from the parkgrove / Aquarius days - decent service always provided , not seen her in years !

Online Courtney

:vomit:

I’m so proud to say I’ve never seen her ….and never ever will. :D :cool:

Offline Dark Knight 78

Seen her a few times, always left very satisfied. She's def an acquired taste though, does things very few other girls will do. Plus, she's not as expensive as the other mediocre punts out there these days who are usually letdows, I def would recommend if never been.

Offline charliepie

She must be popular with 5k feedback

There is some dude named 111forbes on aw whos seen her 477 times

Wtaf

I think he has left 477 feedbacks on AW in total not necessarily all for SFG, that would be bonkers!