Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mellisa Milf X - Lymm  (Read 5126 times)

26 review(s) for Melissa Milf X (23 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Hollywell

External Link/Members Only

Nice private app in lymm very discreet

Price 150 for the hour

Met mel a couple of weeks ago she's well reviewed  on here I haven't seen her since  a duo with her and gabrielle  fox, she has another 2 playmates, but this time saw her alone she's still a sexy milf imho and always delivers  a great service.

The meeting. parked in rd opp free loads of space.theres a 1hour max in car park by shops.
Got no and up to her pad clean tidy,very discreet she was dressed as requested nice skirt and blouse no underwear, was in about 3 minutes in lounge started kissing nice not to light striped her off whilst kissing so we  both end up naked after lots of snogging and groping we settled on settle in mish then stood up in heels bent over for doggy, then through to bedroom for more owo and ro, still got a great curvy body and huge bòobs finished with a nice oily tit wank and more oral, cleaned up chat and off with a smile just over the hour. seen her a few times over about 3 years never had a bad meet .

Offline nuggett70

would you say the AW pics are accurate?

Offline Diamond Dave 2

Saw her about 3 years ago when she had a place in Stockport for £60 for half an hour.
She has managed her prices well since then.
I would say better looking than the pics. Although it was 3 years ago since I saw her and the pics indicate she might be a little bigger. In my opinion facially she is incredibly attractive.

Offline Hollywell

I agree with the last post a bit heavier than pics show but not much and still fit and good at her job very enjoyable time had

Offline Willnotts

Perfect been looking for a fit milf

Offline El Diablo UK

I've seen her in 2017 and 2019.  Very fit MILF, boobies were Es last time around.  She's got a couple of large body tattoos which are photoshopped from her on her profile, but they're tasteful, rather than chavvy.  Highly recommended.  Just wish she'd move around less and be less booked up!!!
Banned reason: Doesn’t want to listen
Banned by: Kev40ish