Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Stafford. Dartmouth St. Chinese. Lily  (Read 2505 times)

Offline nwluvit

Newby so hope this is not too late. Jan 2020. Hoping this would be a convenient stop off on way back from Herts. Had texted earlier to check they were open and arrange a time.
Sign outside showed the premises used to be a hairdressers. Got there on time and sent text to say I had arrived and walked up. The door was locked and as it was school coming home time I felt a tad uneasy waiting for them to open the door. Finally, in and told that upstairs is where the massage is. It seemed nice and clean.
Lily, who I met said she was from Japanese, although with hindsight more likely to have been Korean. She was in a t shirt, a flowery skirt, bare legged. 1st impressions were good. She put new paper towelling down on a reasonably sized massage table. The room was clean and warm.

Told it was £45 for 1 hour.  Was sure I had seen somewhere it was £40, but as I had been looking at so many places before making the trip could not be sure. Left my phone ibn car so could not check.

No choice so I agreed, lay down on the bed and a good massage was delivered to back and legs. A little small talk and I let it known I had visited many establishments, but this was my first visit to Stafford. At this point I thought extras would be on the cards at an appropriate price. The massage continued and after about 30 minutes I was asked to turn over and she massaged my stomach and upper legs. This got me going and I started to get hard. She looked at me and asked if I wanted any extras. I asked what was available. At this point it started going downhill.
Foot massage £10 and Head massage £20!! Perplexed I asked if she did Happy Endings. She smiled, said yes then told me - "that will be £50"!!!
I retorted, I usually pay £20. £50 she said, then even told me where the nearest cash machine was. I should have been sensible and just let the massage take its course but you know how it is when your cock rules your head! After a few minutes more massage where it was clear the stiffy was not going to subside she came back with "How much do you have?". I lied and said £20 - she knew I had a fiver as I gave her £50 for the hour and she gave me a fiver back. I stupidly then said-Oh and the £5 you gave me back so I have £25. I had an extra £20 in my pocket, but was never going to bring that into the equation, not with the scenario that was unfolding. "OK I do £25 she said". I relaxed, but then she wanted the money up front. So I got up and gave her the money. By now my hard on was faltering! I expected her to massage me more sensually as there was still at least 25 mins left of the hour I had paid for, but she went straight into it! To be fair she had a technique which did achieve the desired effect - I got hard and came, quite a lot to be fair. She then announced “finished”. So I paid £45 what transpired to be 45 mins + £25 for a HE, which if she had handled everything better, may have been up there as 1 of the better ones.

I will not be hurrying back-in fact I will never go there again.
Fortunately the majority of my experiences with FBSM providers are mostly very positive; the best as you know flow seamlessly from massage into the naughty part and then back again. That is why I typically have had 2 or 3 regulars around the country that I can rely on. Unfortunately some of them have moved, or even quit the country.

Got even more annoyed when I double-checked the website and it said £40 for 1 hour!!!

So in total paid £70 for a massage with HE; what I would usually pay £60 for and got short-changed on time!

Not recommended
Stafford. Chinese shop on Dartmouth Street, not far from the Perkins factory.
External Link/Members Only no longer valid

But found this  External Link/Members Only

Offline Jasonk71

Newby so hope this is not too late. Jan 2020. Hoping this would be a convenient stop off on way back from Herts. Had texted earlier to check they were open and arrange a time.
Sign outside showed the premises used to be a hairdressers. Got there on time and sent text to say I had arrived and walked up. The door was locked and as it was school coming home time I felt a tad uneasy waiting for them to open the door. Finally, in and told that upstairs is where the massage is. It seemed nice and clean.
Lily, who I met said she was from Japanese, although with hindsight more likely to have been Korean. She was in a t shirt, a flowery skirt, bare legged. 1st impressions were good. She put new paper towelling down on a reasonably sized massage table. The room was clean and warm.

Told it was £45 for 1 hour.  Was sure I had seen somewhere it was £40, but as I had been looking at so many places before making the trip could not be sure. Left my phone ibn car so could not check.

No choice so I agreed, lay down on the bed and a good massage was delivered to back and legs. A little small talk and I let it known I had visited many establishments, but this was my first visit to Stafford. At this point I thought extras would be on the cards at an appropriate price. The massage continued and after about 30 minutes I was asked to turn over and she massaged my stomach and upper legs. This got me going and I started to get hard. She looked at me and asked if I wanted any extras. I asked what was available. At this point it started going downhill.
Foot massage £10 and Head massage £20!! Perplexed I asked if she did Happy Endings. She smiled, said yes then told me - "that will be £50"!!!
I retorted, I usually pay £20. £50 she said, then even told me where the nearest cash machine was. I should have been sensible and just let the massage take its course but you know how it is when your cock rules your head! After a few minutes more massage where it was clear the stiffy was not going to subside she came back with "How much do you have?". I lied and said £20 - she knew I had a fiver as I gave her £50 for the hour and she gave me a fiver back. I stupidly then said-Oh and the £5 you gave me back so I have £25. I had an extra £20 in my pocket, but was never going to bring that into the equation, not with the scenario that was unfolding. "OK I do £25 she said". I relaxed, but then she wanted the money up front. So I got up and gave her the money. By now my hard on was faltering! I expected her to massage me more sensually as there was still at least 25 mins left of the hour I had paid for, but she went straight into it! To be fair she had a technique which did achieve the desired effect - I got hard and came, quite a lot to be fair. She then announced “finished”. So I paid £45 what transpired to be 45 mins + £25 for a HE, which if she had handled everything better, may have been up there as 1 of the better ones.

I will not be hurrying back-in fact I will never go there again.
Fortunately the majority of my experiences with FBSM providers are mostly very positive; the best as you know flow seamlessly from massage into the naughty part and then back again. That is why I typically have had 2 or 3 regulars around the country that I can rely on. Unfortunately some of them have moved, or even quit the country.

Got even more annoyed when I double-checked the website and it said £40 for 1 hour!!!

So in total paid £70 for a massage with HE; what I would usually pay £60 for and got short-changed on time!

Not recommended
Stafford. Chinese shop on Dartmouth Street, not far from the Perkins factory.
External Link/Members Only no longer valid

But found this  External Link/Members Only
Can't have been that bad. You've given her a Positive review

Offline Cupid Stuntz

Is the positive rating a mistake?

If so it can be changed to neutral or negative if you want?

Offline Tightpants

It used to be standard £80 for B2B and HE at this shop.
I thought they had closed down but the GT advert seems to have been updated recently.

Offline nwluvit

Is the positive rating a mistake?

If so it can be changed to neutral or negative if you want?

It should have been negative.

Offline Andywb

A consistent feature of this place is that they stop before the full hour is up. I have posted 3 reviews for girls here. Pricing was pretty standard on my visits -1 hr massage with HE for 60, although I got that with the girl fully naked with full access for 70 on one occasion.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2021, 08:14:11 am by Andywb »

Offline snaitram99

It should have been negative.

Have changed this to neg now that confirmed by OP. :hi: