Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Persian goddess x - bradford  (Read 2212 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5543884) (1 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6187361) (3 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Kali

Hi all,

Thought I’d leave my first review on Persian goddess who I have met a couple of times.

Meets: 30-60 mins
Number of meetings: 4/5

Comms: quick replies however I was told by her that she doesn’t actually send the communication and it is done by her friend who arranges the meets and lets her know. I have sometimes tried to book and got excuses after as I have seen on other girls on here regarding the landlord turning up and afew other reasons. But I tried to be persistent and patient.

Meet: I have put this review down as a negative purely as i have experiences two sides to Persian, a couple of times when I have seen her she has been very disinterested and it seems as though she just wants you to blow your load and leave as soon as possible, similar to a previous review on here she just tries to finish it at oral and nothing more. However the other times I have seen her the service has been completely different with Dfk, a massage and lots of positions.

I hope I have provided all the details you may require if you were willing to book a meet and that I haven’t been too harsh.

Offline Kali

Offline The0neAnd0nly

Hey buddy,

Thanks for reviewing. How much did you pay to visit, AW says £80 for 30 mins? Does she do any extras and charge for them I.e. OWO, RO or the DFK you mentioned?

Finally her profile says she can defo vouch for her ethnicity as she can speak Farsi and Arabic - no chance this is just a Rom in disguise?

Thanks again for reviewing and apologies for the questions but likely to be asked by those planning to visit!  :thumbsup:

Offline OneEightSix

Does she look like her profile pics or are they fake? Profile pic looks like she has a great rack

Offline Kali

Hey buddy,

Thanks for reviewing. How much did you pay to visit, AW says £80 for 30 mins? Does she do any extras and charge for them I.e. OWO, RO or the DFK you mentioned?

Finally her profile says she can defo vouch for her ethnicity as she can speak Farsi and Arabic - no chance this is just a Rom in disguise?

Thanks again for reviewing and apologies for the questions but likely to be asked by those planning to visit!  :thumbsup:

Hi,

No extras were charged but it entirely can depend on her mood for example during one meet there was no kissing at all until I requested.

And she is definitely not an rom, she speaks good English and has Abit of an accent.

Offline Kali

Does she look like her profile pics or are they fake? Profile pic looks like she has a great rack

The first profile pic is either an old one or not her, however she’s got a good set on her with a nice ass and thick legs, overall I think she has a banging bod