Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MissLondonDomme, Croydon - Deposit Scam! Avoid!  (Read 4187 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 2785851) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

Was just scammed out of £40. Contact was done via messege. Told her what kind of session I'd like. She confirmes. Tells me that i must give a £40 deposit before session can go ahead. I agree, as i didn't think £40 was too expensive. Made the deposit and then, radio silence.

Writing this on my mobile, so forgive me if this review is a little abrupt.

I feel like a complete mug. Not looking for sympathy, just alerting others of this scammer.

Serves me right for not being more thorough. Lesson learned.

Offline cotton

Strange , AW member since 2014 , 141 AW rating , logged in today , she says on her profile that a deposit is required for some services or if you have no feedback.  On the face of it you would think she was legit and maybe its worth rolling the dice on a £40 deposit if you really have a desire to see her.  So she just failed to respond once you paid her the deposit.
Well essentially it just confirms the rule that however good she looks and however you might be inclined to think this hooker is trustworthy , trust no-one and never pay a deposit.  Dont even open the door to the possibility of getting scammed.
Thanks for the warning , better luck next time.

Online Stealthmode

Strange , AW member since 2014 , 141 AW rating , logged in today , she says on her profile that a deposit is required for some services or if you have no feedback.  On the face of it you would think she was legit and maybe its worth rolling the dice on a £40 deposit if you really have a desire to see her.  So she just failed to respond once you paid her the deposit.
Well essentially it just confirms the rule that however good she looks and however you might be inclined to think this hooker is trustworthy , trust no-one and never pay a deposit.  Dont even open the door to the possibility of getting scammed.
Thanks for the warning , better luck next time.

There is nothing strange or odd about it. If someone is giving away free money then you take it.

Offline Helloyou75001

That looks quite legit with a very well written profile and 141 adultwork reviews... surely she can't create something as complete for scam for so long?

Maybe she'll answer later?

Offline lillythesavage

That looks quite legit with a very well written profile and 141 adultwork reviews... surely she can't create something as complete for scam for so long?

Maybe she'll answer later?

These strange times are making people do strange things, I am convinced a lot are taking advantage of the situation and Aw being ridiculous by allowing to advertise available but turning off booking system.

Some see it as a good time for service reduction or free money as someone pointed out without the poor feedback. Aw are playing right into their hands while maintaining income.

Online Stealthmode

These strange times are making people do strange things, I am convinced a lot are taking advantage of the situation and Aw being ridiculous by allowing to advertise available but turning off booking system.

Some see it as a good time for service reduction or free money as someone pointed out without the poor feedback. Aw are playing right into their hands while maintaining income.

+1

There is no repercussions on AW while the current system is in place

Offline magnetico

Punters can't leave bad AW ratings at the moment, so probably a good time for prossies to scam punters.

Offline Colston36

This is the only* bitch that ever turned me over on that - 4 years ago when I started punting. It looks like she's clever enough to deliver when it suits her.

* I exclude my last wife who did about 50,000 times better at a rough guess - but was amazing on the sex side and fun to be with.

Offline king tarzan

You could of got nice pair of glasses for £20
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Online Stealthmode

Still would have left him with £20 to send her instead  :lol:

Offline Parking

Imagine getting scammed by THAT THING :dash:

Offline king tarzan

Offline Londonmike39

Was just scammed out of £40. Contact was done via messege. Told her what kind of session I'd like. She confirmes. Tells me that i must give a £40 deposit before session can go ahead. I agree, as i didn't think £40 was too expensive. Made the deposit and then, radio silence.

I feel like a complete mug. Not looking for sympathy, just alerting others of this scammer.

Sorry you had this experience and thanks for alerting us. You seem to be an experienced punter but still fell into the trap! I would take @cotton’s advice and don’t even open ourselves to the possibility of scamming!

Offline jono44

+1

And when I was taken in a little time ago - on what was a pretty good con - all AW would say is that they had no intention of taking the entry down as the girl would simply set up another. So. Never any deposit ever again.

Offline lillythesavage

+1

It is totally ridiculous, at least viva blur things but aw just carry on as normal but take away the little bit of protection the punter had.

Offline Mr_Shins

I have paid deposits before, it was quite common with "Domme" styles as they often had to hire premises.
I haven't met the one in question (nor do I desire to, even if she wasn't a scammer).

How did you send the money?

I have paid deposits before, it was quite common with "Domme" styles as they often had to hire premises.
I haven't met the one in question (nor do I desire to, even if she wasn't a scammer).

How did you send the money?

Via bank transfer. What you guys have said is right. I'm not doing a deposit ever again. It's just too easy to get mugged off. There's absolutely no assurances that you won't get scammed, once you pay the dosh. I'm sticking to cash on arrival. I was doing that before anyhow.

Offline king tarzan

Jeremy Kyle banking services??

Offline Mr_Shins

I just looked at the profile feedback. None since 2018. And on this site, no previous reviews. Not sure if the search facility here works properly but the profile number yielded nothing.

Offline Londonpunter30

Via bank transfer. What you guys have said is right. I'm not doing a deposit ever again. It's just too easy to get mugged off. There's absolutely no assurances that you won't get scammed, once you pay the dosh. I'm sticking to cash on arrival. I was doing that before anyhow.

If you want to go down that route I believe you can report with your bank and try and claim it back.  Was mentioned in a recent thread

Offline lillythesavage

I just looked at the profile feedback. None since 2018. And on this site, no previous reviews. Not sure if the search facility here works properly but the profile number yielded nothing.

Sounds like another of aw,s lack of feedback/ booking process faults, old profiles sold or used to scam because the profile gets no comeback.

Offline Mr_Shins

When I do a bank transfer:

1. Firstly, I set up the payee and they tell me if the name I enter for them matches that on their account. So does your bank do that, and if so, you know the real account name.
2. I'm asked what the payment is for, which is often "services" as I guess yours was, and they ask an "are you sure" confirmation.

Normally the services are done first, then you pay. In this industry the cash is usually handed over "on arrival".

Dommes I booked and paid deposits for were well known. They had their own sites and we even had a review site for them. If they'd tried something like that, reputation would be gone quickly. But this is A/W... so what you can expect?

We have a black list on this site, so she should be added to it.

Offline Colston36

You could get a dictionary for even less. The word is "have", not "of".

Offline king tarzan

You could get a dictionary for even less. The word is "have", not "of".

So love this fat thing of a domme too them?   :hi:

Offline Mr_Shins

I just guess I'll never get trampled / balls / shins kicked with these shoes then

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Tomcat

It's golden rule never give a deposit no matter how much they ask for, it's been said so many times, come on people.

When I do a bank transfer:

1. Firstly, I set up the payee and they tell me if the name I enter for them matches that on their account. So does your bank do that, and if so, you know the real account name.
2. I'm asked what the payment is for, which is often "services" as I guess yours was, and they ask an "are you sure" confirmation.

Normally the services are done first, then you pay. In this industry the cash is usually handed over "on arrival".

Dommes I booked and paid deposits for were well known. They had their own sites and we even had a review site for them. If they'd tried something like that, reputation would be gone quickly. But this is A/W... so what you can expect?

We have a black list on this site, so she should be added to it.

That's some Sound advice Mr_Shins and i think I'll heed it  :thumbsup:

I don't think I'll be doing anymore deposit bookings though, but if i was to, I'd make sure it is someone well reviewed, as you've suggested.

Offline Jimmyredcab

It's golden rule never give a deposit no matter how much they ask for, it's been said so many times, come on people.

Not in the domination world it isn’t.

I have paid deposits in the past with no problems but with well established women who have their own website.

Many now insist on a deposit, no deposit, no booking.

This lady looks pretty rough to me, I wouldn’t visit her for free.  :thumbsdown:

Offline Jimmyredcab

Exactly, with sites like this the word would soon get around.   :thumbsup:

Adultwork is full of fly by nights.  :bomb:

Offline ulstersubbie

This is my experience too, plus a lot of the time the deposit is normally payable for the first session. Once a sub becomes a regular deposits are no longer required, although this depends on the lady in question.

Offline Mr_Shins

The thing I found about many of them is their business model isn't based purely on sessions.

On their websites they sell media, a lot of it. There are many out there who don't dare to get themselves kicked in the balls (or shins) or get trampled upon but will pay to watch it being done to others. And some may do both. (As well as the various other kinds of activity, of course).

I do not recall paying deposits to Mistress Cameo, I do recall paying them regularly to Jessica Wood and Amy Hunter. Neither of those will run off with your deposit and they both still work (when lockdown allows). Jessica Wood did work from her own place, Amy Hunter did not, and needed the money to hire the premises. With me, it was just done in someone's house, but I guess with others she hired proper dungeons.

Regarding MissLondonDomme, she obviously does a lot of business via webcam / IM session, and hasn't done many meetup sessions even in the year or two before restrictions. She has limited online videos. I think A/W doesn't allow you to post links to your own site.

Offline ulstersubbie

The thing I found about many of them is their business model isn't based purely on sessions.

On their websites they sell media, a lot of it. There are many out there who don't dare to get themselves kicked in the balls (or shins) or get trampled upon but will pay to watch it being done to others. And some may do both. (As well as the various other kinds of activity, of course).

I do not recall paying deposits to Mistress Cameo, I do recall paying them regularly to Jessica Wood and Amy Hunter. Neither of those will run off with your deposit and they both still work (when lockdown allows).

A lot of dommes do film regularly throughout the year, Kitty Bliss is one such lady, I have appeared in a number of her clips. The good thing about watching clip previews, is it gives you some idea of the domme in question. Many a time I have watched a domme's output and decided she wasn't right for me as a sub.

Jessica Wood has a sterling reputation, I must try and session with her one day.

Offline Misslondondomme

• Banned
  • Service Provider
No bad reviews anywhere ... BUT this ONE fantasist you are all believing .. OK
Site search function works fine ,.... NO bad reviews except this FANTASIST , again whom you seem to all believe lol...
All my reviews from REAL males .. POSITIVE ...

POINT BEING . THIS MALE / FEMALE IS A FAKE REVIEW FANTASIST ..

Said my piece , won't be engaging again ..  :coolgirl:

Banned reason: Prossie with a shit attitude and Spamming Post Reports
Banned by: CoolTiger

Offline RAJEC

Site search function works fine ,.... NO bad reviews except this FANTASIST , again whom you seem to all believe lol...

This could get Interesting...  :yahoo:

Offline king tarzan

Offline lillythesavage

This could get Interesting...  :yahoo:

Not if she will not engage again lol, we will see. Seems to be a lot of this since I joined, negative review then the provider appears, they must be getting told surely.

Offline Parking

Alright then hunchback of notre dame :scare:

It's highly suspicious that, she only joined yesterday and now wants to post. Maybe because she got outed. Don't scam people. It's your reputation on the line

Offline puntingpumping1920

It's highly suspicious that, she only joined yesterday and now wants to post. Maybe because she got outed. Don't scam people. It's your reputation on the line

Why don't you post proof that the service provider agreed to your booking
Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Misslondondomme

• Banned
  • Service Provider
I will reply as and when I feel the need I think I have been clear

Not if she will not engage again lol, we will see. Seems to be a lot of this since I joined, negative review then the provider appears, they must be getting told surely.
Banned reason: Prossie with a shit attitude and Spamming Post Reports
Banned by: CoolTiger

Offline secret.hombre

Why don't you post proof that the service provider agreed to your booking

You keep messages like that hanging around on your phone unnecessarily? Dangerous game..

Offline puntingpumping1920

You keep messages like that hanging around on your phone unnecessarily? Dangerous game..

OP, could show proof to the Mods that the payment was wired

That is proof that the service provider agreed to his booking

Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Gambitman92

It depends more on the person, I'm single so I keep all my messages saved, as I can just contact them quickly for a booking. It's helps having some proof, it's good in my case since I was called a tout yesterday for simply having positive experiences with wgs.
Banned reason: Ignoring warning about white knighting.

Offline RAJEC

Popcorn coke Muppet's crisps

The perfect ukp thread unfolding snack combo... :lol:

OP, could show proof to the Mods that the payment was wired

That is proof that the service provider agreed to his booking

How do i do that?

Offline Helloyou75001

the service provider got banned already?

Offline Mr_Shins

She has a typical bad "domme" attitude of being a queen and will do whatever she wants.

Offline RAJEC

Offline Dashing

I will reply as and when I feel the need I think I have been clear

A shining example of how to not win over your audience.