Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Brazilian Babe - Bounds Green  (Read 1333 times)

Offline Londonmike39

External Link/Members Only

Sadly, this part of North London (Wood Green and surrounding areas) have become very dry for punting and left with very few quality SPs and decent flats/houses to punt. Most of the SPs operate in an environment where even there are no soaps to wash our hands.

Sorry about the moan and let me come to the punt now.

£60 for 30 minutes.

Comms: I called when I was around 10 minutes from there and accepted the short notice. Usually, they ask us to come and ring them because it will be a lucky dip. You may book with one girl there but when you go she may become busy. Happening a lot nowadays unfortunately!

Location: I braved the current situation and went for this location where predominantly Brazilians/Columbians operate. This house is just a 5 minute walk east of Bounds Green station in a quite road. The house is clean enough but the ambience is not enough for a pleasant enjoyable punt.

Girl: Really sorry but forgot to ask her name. Said she is from Brazil. She looked beautiful in my opinion. Sharp features all throughout including the face, not too slim or fat , very proportionate, curves in the right places, around 5'7. Fake bolt ons with visible scar. I am not a big fan of them and I was there for a fairly vanilla punt so didn't bother me too much. The rest of the body compensated for it. Clean down below with a little tuft of hair at the top. Prominent feature is the big clit. Not as big as the one that someone called 'Leyla Big Clit' (old punters will remember her I am sure) who used to punt and disappeared had but prominent enough for good munching. Was tempted to go for munching it by paying extra (which was demanded) but the ambience was not pleasant enough for me to tempt it fully. Speaks not much English so don't expect her to be talkative.

Punt: Fairly vanilla. No kissing allowed. Fucked in different positions - missionary, doggy, and cowgirl. She did not seem to enjoy it too much but just going with a flow. Scar under the breasts didn't tempt me to play with it but that clit and the brown pussy with a little hair at the top was very hard to resist. I looked at them all along the punt. Came in doggy in the sack. Cleaned up and left satisfied although did not enjoy the whole meal.

Conclusion: Bordered on the neutral but the girl was good looking and clean. Although passive, she was in no way unresponsive or rude so I will give a borderline positive. If it had been a different and clean location with the right ambience for punting, I would have stayed longer and enjoyed playing with that clit and I will go back to her if she changes the location.

It is a personal thing, but after seeing standards with both looks, efforts and the ambience, people like Luscious Lucy, Leyla Big Clit, and some others set very high standards. I am unable to compromise on those nowadays and when I go to a dirty location, it just doesn't do it for me. More often, I end up shagging myself in the end unfortunately. Hopefully, North London improves in the future and becomes greener for punting.

Offline bediscrete

Thanks for the review.
Can I ask if the photos on Vivastreet are of the girl you saw? The girl in the photos seems to have a very distinctive tattoo.
Also if there was no kissing would it have been available for extra? And same for RO?
Thank you

Offline Londonmike39

No problem @bediscrete. Yes, it is the girl in the pics I punted but B&S is possible as there are 2 or 3 girls working and they show all girls when a punter comes. If you are lucky, you will get her so confirm it before you go. I just wanted to give her oral, which was extra but I didn’t ask for RO sorry. I am sure it will be on cards if asked.

Offline Londonmike39

Sorry forgot to add, I didn’t think kissing was available for extra as when I wanted to kiss her, she said she doesn’t do kissing. Not sure if it is due to the current tricky situation or she never does but worth asking when you book
« Last Edit: January 19, 2021, 06:21:26 pm by Londonmike39 »