Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bait and Switch with a difference  (Read 4721 times)

Offline Denhamhoop

Zaida off Adult Work
Her profile seems to have disappeared quelle surprise
Saw her in High Wycombe but heres the weird part it was the girl in the pictures but she was the maid.The Price was 90 for the hour.Well Zaida is the girl in the pictures but its not her thats the working girl but another.The reason ive given this as positive is purely because the girl i got to see was as stunning a girl as ive ever seen.To be honest this girl could earn money on catwalks.She was in mid 20s Redhead and quite simply reminded me of Scarlet Johansson.The sex wasn't bad either with a nice bit of French kissing and rubbing to start with.Then onto bed and she massages my cock whilst i sucked on her medium sized tits.Then onto oral without which was very good with a little spit and generally working the boy up and down.Then on with the condom and a nice cowgirl for about 5 minutes til it was my turn to do some work and into missionary until completion didnt take long sadly.Helped to clean me up and a nice little chat went downstairs and waited for the taxi that was called for me.Sofia was the redheads name and she looked even better in her dressing gown eating cornflakes.The experoence was a bit different when u meet the girl in the pics but its not her you get to enjoy

fredpunter

dantheman

I had that a couple of years ago. Beautiful profile photos so i booked a two hour meet, got to the flat and it was another wg, but she was so gorgeous I stayed, Half Italian half Spanish, great body and her accent was perfect. The sex was outstanding. still puts a smile on my face when I think about it, sometimes it's best not to walk.

Offline akauya

Sorry Denhamhoop but you can't do a positive review on a B&S however fit the switch is.

Bait & Switch is one of the major sins in punting and should never be a positive. Moreover you posted a review without links; granted you said the prossie has disappeared but the least you could do is warn other punters with as much info as possible even with mobile number so that if they turn up again (and they probably will as they are B&S scum) then at least we could have some records here.

The reviews are here to help and inform other punters not just to say hey look at me I fucked a fit bird but she's gone now.

Offline Denhamhoop

This report was from before Xmas i just happened to be writing reviews yesterday and thought i would include this one.As for a phone number the phone i had then was nicked just after Xmas so couldn't give you their numbe if my life depended on it.I would change the review but i have no idea how to so feel free to remove this review

Offline pumps

ive actually had quite a few B&S that have worked out very well also, when 1, the girl is sexy 2, she agrees to the services i initally wanted.

when the girls ugly, i just walk, no matter what she claims she'll do. ( on the likes list)

cheers

Offline akauya

This report was from before Xmas i just happened to be writing reviews yesterday and thought i would include this one.As for a phone number the phone i had then was nicked just after Xmas so couldn't give you their numbe if my life depended on it.I would change the review but i have no idea how to so feel free to remove this review

OK mate, fair enough.

vorian

No one but Adam/Admin can delete or change a review and it is upto you what you write but B&S is a major problem for punters and imho should automatically mean a negative but it's upto you at the end of the day. Realistically this review does nothing to help other punters.

Offline JamesKW

I suppose it depends on your definition of B&S.
My definition is if you are going to see a WG who has a good reputation and you are presented with a non entity. Or you are going to see a hottie and you get an old hag then it is B&S and you are right to walk.
If you are taking a complete punt, like many of us do with someone who has no reputation and you are presented with someone equally hot or better looking I don't consider that to be B&S.

Offline pumps

My definition is if you are going to see a WG who has a good reputation and you are presented with a non entity. Or you are going to see a hottie and you get an old hag then it is B&S and you are right to walk.
If you are taking a complete punt, like many of us do with someone who has no reputation and you are presented with someone equally hot or better looking I don't consider that to be B&S.

I agree. .. However it's still a b&s its just not a negative

vorian

As you said depends on your definition,  for me B&S is when you look at a profile and the person you meet is not the person in the profile,  doesn't matter if they look better than the original they have lied in the first place that enough for me. The services on offer might no longer be on offer and someone has tried to con the punter. Imho by giving a positive review you are saying it's OK to con me and this time you got away with it because you offered me better than I was expecting. I'm sure that the majority of times you are offered worse than expected.

vorian

I agree. .. However it's still a b&s its just not a negative

Would you say a neutral would be better then or still a positive review.

Offline pumps

Would you say a neutral would be better then or still a positive review.

I think it calls for two reviews. ...a neg for the girl who did the inital b&s.

then a brand new positive review for the girl who gave the good service

vorian

I think it calls for two reviews. ...a neg for the girl who did the inital b&s.

then a brand new positive review for the girl who gave the good service

I thought that might be an option but you might not have a link for the second girl which would make a review for her pointless and she is still part of a B&S operation which might not turn out so good for the next punter.It is difficult to know what to do when this does happen  :unknown:

Offline pumps

I thought that might be an option but you might not have a link for the second girl which would make a review for her pointless and she is still part of a B&S operation which might not turn out so good for the next punter.It is difficult to know what to do when this does happen  :unknown:

well I guess at the end of the day its for the reviewer to make that decision and the readers to make of it what they want.

vorian

well I guess at the end of the day its for the reviewer to make that decision and the readers to make of it what they want.

Yep totally right, as long as then mention it in the review, the reader can make their own mind up. Shame B&S good or bad happens at all.

Offline smiths

A Bait and Switch is where the WG whose pictures you saw and booked isnt the WG you actually meet. To me thats low life behaviour and a negative review and/or feedback irrespective of how good the switch you met might of been. I walk if it happens to me as i dont wish to encourage this scumbags practice however good the switch might look.

What other punters do is up to them of course, but i am not seeing where such WGs and/or their pimps are putting the punter first following the ethos of this site.

vorian

What other punters do is up to them of course, but i am not seeing where such WGs and/or their pimps are putting the punter first following the ethos of this site.

Well put smiths, I sometimes struggle to balance my personal respect for views of individual punters, with what imho is better for "Putting the punter first" as a whole.

Offline smiths

Well put smiths, I sometimes struggle to balance my personal respect for views of individual punters, with what imho is better for "Putting the punter first" as a whole.

Having been a victim of B&S a number of times over the years i have nothing but scorn for such WGs and their pimps if they have one. They are scum of the earth in my opinion. The switch being attractive is neither here nor their to me, i would rather cut my cock off with a rusty knife than pay such liars my money. Its a principle to me. I simply go see my plan B instead.

cornbeefinspector

maybed the girl he wanted to see was busy at the time, so they offerd him another girl that was stunning , its not like he was orrered a dog, and he had a good punt, that positive to me

Offline smiths

maybed the girl he wanted to see was busy at the time, so they offerd him another girl that was stunning , its not like he was orrered a dog, and he had a good punt, that positive to me

She shouldnt of been busy as he had booked her, up to her or her pimp to ensure she is ready when a punter books to actually agree the time and be ready in my view.

I dont see it as you do. Its irrelevant to me how good the other WG might be and i wouldnt be hanging about to find out going to my plan B instead. Continuing to punt with the switch just encourages these low lifes to continue to lie and practive B&S as i see it.

Anyway my view wont be changing on this, i personally disagree that a B&S should ever get a positive review, it should be automatically a negative as the punter has been fucked about by a WG or WGs, which isnt following the sites ethos. Thats not up to me though of course.

Offline rockharders

B&S is an automatic negative imho. Although the OP had a good time, a B&S is still unacceptable.