Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ariel sexy thai girl - Earls Court  (Read 946 times)

90 review(s) for ariel sexy thai girl (81 positive, 6 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
107 review(s) for Zelda Thai (97 positive, 7 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Littlefoot]

Offline kott

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£150 for 60 minutes. Saw her a week ago

Comms

Called her, she answered and we set a time. She texted me the address and asked to confirm the time. No complaints.

Right next to the Earls Court station

Looks

Pretty much exactly like the pictures. Slim and short. She has quite big tits as well which isn't shown off too much in the pictures. Late 20's I would say.

9/10

Service

After I got the exact address she opened the door smiling. Invited me to the room. The room was very spacious with a high ceiling. Chatted a bit and passed the cash. Her English wasn't perfect. Though you can understand most things I found myself asking her to repeat herself quite a lot. Anyways she invites me to the shower together as a start. Great caressing while in there and she also gave a little preview of the OWO in there before asking me if I wanted OWO or OW. Back to the room, she asks me to lay down and we start FK while she jerks me off. More OWO, cap on and she starts to ride me. Cum in a few minutes. She was annoyed that I took the condom off myself  :D. We lay a bit and I try to ask some questions. She tries to keep the conversation going but its hard for us to understand each other some of the time so I just start round 2. More of the same + mish and doggy.

Overall a great punt even though it's a bit pricey for me. Would definitely come back and try out her roommate.