Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sex oriental doll - 2124535 - Portsmouth  (Read 14124 times)

PompeyChap

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

A usual Chinese massage parlour that offers a bog standard massage and sex. You have to pay extra (£10) for OWO but the price is cheap enough as is so I just factor it in. Different girls every other week and they've been my back-up every-time a punt has fallen through. It's nothing to write home about but then again it's never been bad either. A relaxing massage followed by some oral and then followed by sex in the usual position; nothing fancy but it does what it says on the tin.

There are 2 other parlours than I know of in Portsmouth and they're both pretty much the same thing, most probably run by the same people.

Gigabyte

I am not sure I would give a positive if the girl is different every week. Don't know what others think.

Offline Caulkhead

I used one of the these regularly in the past when I worked in Portsmouth. It was a positive experience in that the location was reasonable, it was well run, and the price was good, but the service will always be variable with the changing girls. Some weeks the girls were amazing, sometimes pretty terrrible.

Offline Private Parts

Never can be sure! But they all look like Biggles' Mum to me.
Not that I'd know :unknown:

rogerw69

what is the address as there isn't a number on AW?

Offline hung45678

nice one, what about the other parlours in portsmouth? do they have AW profiles or is it just this one?
cheers :)