Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot Brazilian Babes  (Read 1075 times)

Offline usroads

There's been a few good reviews on Brazilian SPs recently in NW and Yorks areas.
I've always preferred Brit chicks till now - but when I get back to punting I'm definately gonna try a Brazilian.
Trouble is they don't stick around long in either NW or Yorks - I'm keeping track of em on my HL. Can anyone recommend a Brazilian worth keeping track off to book when they return up north- preferably a blonde one?

Offline dwagonkin1

Seems the profiles change quite often Manchester way in the usual printworks building. Theres been a few that have sounded real top from reviews on here, but with current climate not been able to test the waters myself  :angry:

This girl in particular seems unreal but i read someone post she is 'retired' whatever that means: External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: February 27, 2021, 12:28:15 am by dwagonkin1 »

Offline usroads

Thanks - she's already on my HL. I hope she hangs around for a couple of months.

Offline Trotter671

I'm really tempted by this hottie External Link/Members Only. Mixed reviews on here so not sure yet :hi:

Offline usroads

Oooh yes I could go a couple of rounds with her Trotter.  :wacko:

Offline Trotter671

Photos look somewhat airbrushed, but even so - Oh My!! :rose: :angelgirl:External Link/Members Only
Can't find any info on here though.

Offline usroads

A blonde Brazilian - Oooh yes please