Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot Thai 69 in Preston - Avoid at all costs  (Read 1209 times)

DylanC1995

External Link/Members Only

Location is in Preston, not far from fishergate. I should have looked at the replies, but I went anyway. I booked as I live near Preston and couldn't be bothered going Manchester or Accrington etc. I arranged a booking and she text back 15 mins after saying okay. I thought oh sweet, nice, how wrong I was. When I reached Preston, I text saying I am nearly here. No reply back (not a good sign), I text again, no reply again. 20 fucking minutes later, she says wait for 30 minutes. I said okay no problem, then says she is ready. Once I enter her small house, I notice it is a fucking dump (not a good sign). She looks nothing like her profile, I would say early fourties, the sex was weird. She kept making these weird noises like she was bored. At the point, I just wanted to leave. So I came, had a shower and left. What a fucking travesty. Avoid at all costs, next time I will look at her reviews on here.

I am off to the gym, to cool down. I need it after today. Avoid fellas

DylanC1995

Location is in Preston, not far from fishergate. I should have looked at the replies, but I went anyway. I booked as I live near Preston and couldn't be bothered going Manchester or Accrington etc. I arranged a booking and she text back 15 mins after saying okay. I thought oh sweet, nice, how wrong I was. When I reached Preston, I text saying I am nearly here. No reply back (not a good sign), I text again, no reply again. 20 fucking minutes later, she says wait for 30 minutes. I said okay no problem, then says she is ready. Once I enter her small house, I notice it is a fucking dump (not a good sign). She looks nothing like her profile, I would say early fourties, the sex was weird. She kept making these weird noises like she was bored. At this point, I just wanted to leave. So I came, had a shower and left. What a fucking travesty. Avoid at all costs, next time I will look at her reviews on here.

I am off to the gym, to cool down. I need it after today. Avoid fellas

Also the massage was awful too
« Last Edit: April 28, 2017, 12:48:48 pm by DylanC1995 »

Offline JRWK

Judging from her photo's, looks like one of the girls that transfer between Preston, Southport and who knows where else each week.

I've seen her, or one of the others in Southport, a very pleasurable hour, I suppose it all depends on the mood of the girl at the time.
This is the current Southport girl..

Offline standardpostage

Online scutty brown

I thought I'd put anyone off going there with my comments in this earlier thread
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=137712

Basically that profile is used by whoever is the visiting girl that week in those two deathtrap flats. More often than not its a useless fatty blubster, and at least one of them is a tranny advertising on Birchplace.

Let it be a lesson to read previous reviews / threads

DylanC1995

I thought I'd put anyone off going there with my comments in this earlier thread
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=137712

Basically that profile is used by whoever is the visiting girl that week in those two deathtrap flats. More often than not its a useless fatty blubster, and at least one of them is a tranny advertising on Birchplace.

Let it be a lesson to read previous reviews / threads

Fuck should have looked

Online scutty brown

FWIW these are the profiles currently used by them for Preston on AW and Vivastreet. There are other profiles for Southport and Walton

these are SOME of the others

« Last Edit: April 30, 2017, 06:47:55 pm by scutty brown »

Online scutty brown

Just for the record, they were in Cannon St, now operating from Lathom St PR1 3TE

Offline JRWK

Not all bad, I spent a very enjoyable hour before Christmas with this one in Southport

But that was a few months ago, maybe standards have dropped dramatically since

Online scutty brown

Not all bad, I spent a very enjoyable hour before Christmas with this one in Southport

But that was a few months ago, maybe standards have dropped dramatically since

In Preston, the building was a deathtrap for years. Most times the girl you saw was a slug. But just occasionally, the "visiting girl of the week" was young and attractive. Bloody rare though, and it always seemed to be an accident when you got one. Maybe you were just lucky........