Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tyra Wanks & Remi Rose - Swinton  (Read 2351 times)

11 review(s) for TyraWanks (10 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
11 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5551414) (10 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Golovkin]
17 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5859244) (14 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline TStark

2 girls Tyra and Remi but Remis profile has since gone.

External Link/Members Only

Location:  House in Swinton was ok not the best but not dirty or off putting. It was on a busy street not far from a pub.

Communication:  All handled by Tyra via txt no issues here easily organised

Tyra:  Very slim girl but not so thin she looked bad.  I really like the look of here in person I thought she was better looking in person than the pics

Remi-Rose: good looking girl that was the girl in the photos but didn’t look quite as good in person.

Before I booked I thought Remi was better looking but in person I preferred Tyra.  Both girls were very good looking though.

Tyra opened the door and took me in she was wearing red lingerie as I went in I think Remi had just arrived and was still getting changed.  I actually quite liked this as it was all very relaxed both girls really chatty and Remi explained Tyra was showing her the ropes.

Down to action once the paperwork was sorted not much girl on girl but both girls gave me a lot of attention owo and the sitting on my face both girls were really keen.  Then we had sex in different positions it was kinda one girl then the other rather than both girls at once still really good though.

After we all sat round talking I was in there much longer than I was supposed to be no phone watching or anything like that.

Honestly a great punt only thing I probably would of had just as good a time with either one rather than paying for both, but I wanted to give it a go.

Offline TStark

I can’t remember exactly I think it was £220

Offline freeze44

thanks for the review and be looking to see Tyra.

Offline Kool Keef

Think it's a good job Tyra handled comms, I had limited comms with Remi a while back & found her utterly charmless, she has a very low opinion of punters judging by the things she said in her replys.

Offline chrishornx

I can’t remember exactly I think it was £220

thanks

when and for how long as Tyra has £150 rate for outcall for one hour  so £220 for both sounds v good

Offline TStark

It was a couple of months ago and it was an hour. I’m sure her standard incall was only £120 then

Tyra is at GFE Bury now if you want to see her. Might make it cheaper than the advertised 150 an hour.