Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexyjessicajay - outcall  (Read 1039 times)

8 review(s) for sxyJessicajay (8 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline badsin

External Link/Members Only

This meeting took place a couple of weeks ago.

I'd been after meeting Jessica for a few years, but for whatever reasons never got round to it. Also this is the first outcall (to my gaff) I've done in years.
I was horny on a Sunday morning, and popped a cheeky email over which was promptly replied too. We confirmed a early afternoon session, all professionally arranged.

Jessica arrived bang on time, and was dressed casually as I had requested. Within 10 seconds of meeting each other we where snogging like teenagers - an swapping spit at an Olympic standard.
We moved upstairs. Jessica popped to the loo and got undressed, revealing matching bra & panties with hold-ups!! Yes daddy!!
We briefly swapped more spit, before I pushed her down to unleash my knob which she promptly started to deep throat. That's how the first 5 minutes shaped up, and the remainder of the hour was if anything even better. With some of the hardest fastest must furious sex I have ever experienced.
As far as I'm concerned this girl is pure class, educated, well groomed, filthy and fun. Infact I would note that this lady should carry a warning label. She could easily lead to punters sticking to one girl, and getting all fluffy and developing the dreaded EAS!! She is proper good this one!!

I would definitely recommend, I would love to shag her again but our alls can be tricky - so wouldn't be as often as I'd like. Fill your boots guys.

Ohh and she does do very light rimming - which was nice :hi:

firingblanks

Sounds good, but a tad pricey.

Offline Owwhatanight

I need to get my kids out of my house one Sunday as she is on my list of must see and this review has just made me feel even more determined.

This Lady is Diehards favourite Wg so that says lots. :D

Offline badsin

Sounds good, but a tad pricey.

You pay your money and you makes your choice.

Yes, 150£ is a reasonable amount of cash . However I don't think she's ever had a negative comment on AW, and is highly regarded on here.

Ohhhh I forgot to say, she has both nipples pierced, brings a selection of toys with her, and demands you use them on her :hi:

TheNewSeeker

We briefly swapped more spit,

Badsy, was this a metaphor for DFK or did you literally get in to a drip dialogue. It's a latent fetish bucket list thingy so somewone to play with in this regard would go on my todo list.

:timeout:

Timmy2

Nice report matey, Can't do outcalls but if I could would be up for  a meet with Jessica :P

Raddy

Offline badsin

Badsy, was this a metaphor for DFK or did you literally get in to a drip dialogue. It's a latent fetish bucket list thingy so somewone to play with in this regard would go on my todo list.

:timeout:

Yep I was meaning DFK'ing in this instance. However I can't imagine she'd say no to spit dripping..... Ud have to mail her to be 100% though :hi:

Offline badsin

Nice report matey, Can't do outcalls but if I could would be up for  a meet with Jessica :P

Raddy

Thank you sir :hi:

TheNewSeeker

Yep I was meaning DFK'ing in this instance. However I can't imagine she'd say no to spit dripping..... Ud have to mail her to be 100% though :hi:

Thanks Bads.

I vaguely remember this coming up before, but it may have been about another girl, but, what does anyone reckon to co-ordinating an outcall location to see her. Let's gauge interest first before seeing how it might work.