Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: petite karolina of leeds  (Read 1057 times)

7 review(s) for Petite Karolina (6 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Tykethat

Sorry about no link, but I'm on a shared computer, and I don't know how to do it anyway.
I had escaped the ball and chain for the night, and was after a short notice booking. Petite Karolina answered my text pretty quickly. We arranged a 1 hour incall at 8:30 p.m. She texted her postcode.
The location is central Leeds, on a restricted access road. So I parked up nearby, and walked to the street. The entrance to the apartments is next to a restaurant. Texted my arrival, and she gave me the number to buzz, and the door was opened. Up a few flights of stairs to the apartment, and Karolina opened the door just as I was about to knock. She looked just as I had expected from the AW profile. Very slim, medium height, cute blonde. She says she is 19, and that looks about right. Paperwork done (£110) and into the bedroom. It is a small room, but I wasn't gonna swing the cat, so no complaints.
Just a mattress on the floor, and no chair. Anyway, I removed my shoes, and got on the 'bed' with Karolina. She was wearing a short, flimsy dress, and her legs looked great. We kissed gently as I stroked her smooth tanned legs. The kissing got more passionate, with plenty of tongue action. Not DFK, but very nice and sweet. Her teeth are a bit wonky, but not a problem. So, off comes her dress, to reveal a black bra and matching skimpy panties, and a flawless tanned body. Not an ounce of fat, and size 4 at a guess seems about right. Well , She's rubbing my cock, and I am getting aroused. So,off with my clobber, and She's straight on with her mouth. Very nice! After a while I ask her to take off her bra and pants, so I can return the favour. She has lovely small tits, and a shaved pussy, and I licked and sucked them, which she seemed to enjoy. I asked her to sit on my chest while I gave her pussy a seeing to, whilst playing with her small, firm tits. Then onto a 69, so I could part her cheeks, and lick both holes. She has got me nice and hard by now, and was opening the condom packet. So I let her put on the mac', and ride me. She was off like a rodeo rider, and I had to ask her to slow down. Nice and slow, her pussy felt tight, and I knew I wouldn't last much longer. I told her I was coming, and she kept grinding down till I exploded. An intense orgasm, not bad for an old geezer.
She went to the bathroom, and I got dressed. She returned and gave me some nice kisses, and did a sexy little dance. (still naked) Wow she has a lovely slim body. I said ' I'll be back' and off I went, with a big smile on my face.
To conclude,  If you like very slim, not anorexic girls, Karolina is the one. Maybe I will try anal next time. My first review, hope it's ok.

Offline Paul1738

External Link/Members Only

Been on my HL for a while purely because of her size.

Offline ColdZ

great review Tykethat! I've been waiting for her to head back to sheffield since I missed out last time  :dash:

Offline One Eyed Snake

great review Tykethat! I've been waiting for her to head back to sheffield since I missed out last time  :dash:
Me too.