Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: EroticEmms- Wimbledon  (Read 1764 times)

42 review(s) for Erotic Emms (42 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Doyle]

Offline EmotionalKale

External Link/Members Only

Recently decided to meet up with Emms after hearing so many positive reviews about her. I usually go for slimmer girls, but that pic of her in the maid costume sold me straight away :P

When: Early April 2024
Where: Hotel not far from Wimbledon station
Service: FK, OWO, 69, Doggy, Missionary
Price: 1 hour for £200

Comms: Comms with EroticEmms was a breeze – a quick chat on AW email, then we texted to iron out the finer details.

Looks: Gorgeous face, captivating eyes you get lost in, and a bit of an alternative vibe that I loved. Very smooth porcelain skin. As others have mentioned, she's on the curvy/plump side but plumpy in all the right places. C cup boobs which were a perfect handful. Honourable mention to her ass. If you haven't done doggy with her, you are missing out big-time

The meet:

She greeted me at the door with a warm welcome. Quick shower, paperwork sorted, a brief chat, and then straight to business. Started with some FK, then moved on to unclasping her bra and going in for those sensitive, thick nipples. She took charge, kneeling in front of me, rubbing my cock over my trousers, undoing my fly, and pulling them down along with my boxers.  She slowly starts sucking me, gradually going deeper and picking up the pace. Her oral was very sloppy and deep- just how I like it, and she didn't neglect my balls. After 5/10 minutes of heaven, I requested 69 and she eagerly accepted. I made sure I had a nice handful of her ass while I went to work on her clit. Her oral skills are spectacular because, at some point, I was too lost in a trance to lick her :wackogirl:

Then came the main event – I put a condom on and placed her into doggy. Her ass literally makes waves as you're pounding it, which drove me insane. In an attempt to retain an ounce of composure, I flipped her into missionary and gave her deep strokes... and she began to squirt! Whether her squirt is pee or ejaculatory fluid will remain a mystery (there was a slight scent of urine), but I found it incredibly hot.

Overall, Emms was a hot and willing partner in crime. Do I recommend her? Hell yeah. And as for me, I think I’ll be coming back for more soon.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline jjshah

Nice review! I didn't manage to catch her on her latest set of incall dates, keen to make a booking with her at some point.

How would you descibe her facially? Girl next door type or more conventionally hot?

Offline Fuzzyduck

Thanks for the review OP. I concur she's great in doggie. :D
In terms of looks, she's GND pretty. Unless she's made up, I'm not sure you'd notice her in a pub. Unless you check out her tits and ass.

Offline Bartolomeo

Every time after I see her, I go away thinking she's too passive for me and I should stop, but then months down the line I see new review(s) on her and get tempted back into thinking about making a booking.

Offline EmotionalKale

Nice review! I didn't manage to catch her on her latest set of incall dates, keen to make a booking with her at some point.

How would you descibe her facially? Girl next door type or more conventionally hot?

I agree with fizzyduck. She has a great GND vibe. While I find her attractive, I don't think she would necessarily catch my eye if I saw her out and about.

Offline MCullen71

Personal opinion but I'd say she's better than GND but will depend on whether you like a slightly alt look.  She is cute and has nice eyes.  She is not entirely passive, but I get what Bartolomeo is saying.  She is however, very open minded and submissive, so happy to be directed.