Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The feminists are at it again  (Read 2227 times)

Northernbloke

I was in Melbourne this week and having a wander I passed a couple of doors to lap dance type places with notes stuck to their doors on the lines of " Johns are rapists" and "payment doesn't mean consent". Well the first is rubbish and as for the second, if a non forced woman is hiring out her body that's consent. She may not like it but lots of people don't like their jobs and get paid a lot less than prossies.

Tierney

To be fair, Australia is the most regressive country there is so things like this don't surprise me.

mediumjoe

Yeboahsleftfoot

I got my first ever swallow from an Aussie girl, at a party, on a chaise longue in a mansion on Richmond Hill, eons ago, frightened the life out of me when she didn't pull away when I told her I was shooting, always thought they were all slags.

Northernbloke

To be fair, Australia is the most regressive country there is so things like this don't surprise me.
[/quote

Apparently in Victoria at least,they have proper licensed brothels,which would be good in the U.K. Being with family has meant I can't sample them.

Tierney

They might have legal brothels or whatever on the one hand but the lunatics are slowly taking over down under.

There's campaigns currently going on to make it mandatory for 50% of police officers to be female - because obviously employing the best person for the job isn't the most important criteria that employers should be looking for.

Offline David1970

I liked it when feminist used to wear no bra and jump up and down when demonstrating, they were young then.  :yahoo:

Now ugly, flat chested old lesbians. :wackogirl:

Offline mh

I liked it when feminist used to wear no bra and jump up and down when demonstrating, they were young then.  :yahoo:

Could be exactly the same people then and now, but perhaps that was your point.  :lol:

Offline HighlyMotivated

Not true, look up the Femen activists who I think are the most prominent feminists around these days

Offline David1970

Not true, look up the Femen activists who I think are the most prominent feminists around these days

How can I look up "Femen" who you think are prominent, I have no clue who you are talking about, give us clue. The Queen, Karie Price ???.

Offline mh

How can I look up "Femen" who you think are prominent, I have no clue who you are talking about, give us clue. The Queen, Karie Price ???.

This may help

External Link/Members Only

Offline HighlyMotivated

How? You literally type "Femen" into Google  :hi:

Leicpokerboy