Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 43-year-old Virgin Films His FIRST punt  (Read 2845 times)

mikexxlong

43-year-old Virgin Films His FIRST punt  :drinks:

Probably one of the most awkward things you will see for awhile

The whole thing is cringe worthy and the pro$$ie deserves a fucking Oscar :rose:

External Link/Members Only

FilthyMarkuz

No way was that his first time. He lasted way too long.  :drinks:

mikexxlong

No way was that his first time. He lasted way too long.  :drinks:

I first thought that  :D
But when I think back to when I popped my cherry, (with a girlfriend not a pro$$ie)
I genuinely lasted a surprisingly long time before blowing my load :cool:

So could be true  :unknown:

Offline cat1144

if he wanks himself stupid everyday he could have a very de-sensitized cock.....and probably would take a long time to cum when banging a girl for the first time 

Leicpokerboy

Haha. That made me laugh.

So obvious that he's not a virgin and it's all set up. No one really beloved it right?? 😀

Offline Cuntminion

Is he moving his whole fucking head during RO?

Man thinks his at a slayer concert  :D

Offline Taggart

WTF?  More than 28 mins and he's still talking to her?  If I've not got my hand is a girl's pants after 5 mins, I know its going to be a bad punt.  Sod all the pre-amble...
What is she doing near the bedside table, and keeping shoes on.......?
« Last Edit: September 07, 2016, 12:40:37 pm by Taggart »

Offline jimgooooo

it is possible for your nerves to get the better of you when it comes down it busting a nut. admitted my first time you wouldn't have been able to work it out on a stop watch but i've been in 'i'm gonna get caught here' situations that have seen me last a lifetime 

Offline uutarn

Took me about 3 times before i shot my bolt. Nerves, desensitisation, idiosyncratic masturbation... whatever.

Offline AgedCases

Took me about 3 times before i shot my bolt. Nerves, desensitisation, idiosyncratic masturbation... whatever.

I think I've had six punts and only come once. All the above fuck things up for me.