Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: House of disrepute colchester  (Read 825 times)

Offline Samcrow1

When I first started to punt about a year a go, there was a a house near the hythe Tesco, I'm sure many of you will know it, unfortunately it become a hive of WG offering BB so I steered well cleari have been past this house on a number of occasions lately and it looks like they are no longer located there.

Just wondering if anyone know if they have moved on to somewhere else as there was a raid on some flats near me a few months ago and I had no idea there was what the paper called a "brothel" so close to me

vt

When I first started to punt about a year a go, there was a a house near the hythe Tesco, I'm sure many of you will know it, unfortunately it become a hive of WG offering BB so I steered well cleari have been past this house on a number of occasions lately and it looks like they are no longer located there.

Just wondering if anyone know if they have moved on to somewhere else as there was a raid on some flats near me a few months ago and I had no idea there was what the paper called a "brothel" so close to me

A place where 2 different prossies sell sexual services (even if they don't work at the same time) is technically & legally a brothel, it's purposely a catch-all definition so they can be raided and shut down at any time, but normally when someone twigs what's going on and reports them. So don't be surprised if they come & go and pop up anywhere, including near you, though you might not realise it.