Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gorgeous Larissa - Exeter B&S  (Read 1227 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7112716) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline anonymouse72

Gorgeous Larissa - Exeter B&S

External Link/Members Only
£100 for 30 minutes.

Having seen Larissa before I was pleased to see her back in Exeter and made a 30 minute booking. Terraced house near St.Davids station with ample parking nearby.

Slight delay on arrival but I was soon given the door number. The girl behind the door revealed herself and I was surprised to find it wasn't Larissa. It was however another girl who I later found on Vivastreet named Bia.

External Link/Members Only

While it was disappointing not to see Larissa behind the door as she was apparently busy, this girl was stunning so I stayed.

She was playful from the off but only light kissing allowed. Tits are enhanced with visible scarring from the nipple down but there were no objections to playing or sucking on them. Nice soft arse which she encouraged me to play with and I didn't need asking twice. Both stripped off I had OW which was nice without being anything special and after a while I got her on her back for some oral on her. Slight stubble and no fingers allowed but she spread and raised her legs to expose a nice little clit. Did this for a few minutes before condom on and she went on top. More tit play and nipple sucking ensued before swapping positions. Missionary then doggy before her tight pussy got the better of me and I popped in the bag. On withdrawal there was a hint of blood on the tip of the condom which she apologised about but thankfully nothing at all on me. Headed home for a shower and mouthwash. It pains me to leave a negative as both this girl and Larissa, her sister apparently, are lovely looking girls but B&S and the blood means it's a negative so tread with caution. Here for two weeks apparently.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline anonymouse72

Offline tigerbiker

The fact that she felt particularly tight, did not allow fingers and left you with a red ended cock is an indication that she was using the sponge method when she had the painters in.

I have had it happen to me a couple of times and the SPs confessed to using a sponge - the blood only showed up at the end. :vomit:

One reason why I have given up RO - well almost, sometimes I cant help it but I do use a finger in deep to check conditions before I lap up any fanny batter. Years ago I encountered a sponge stuffer using this check. :scare:

Maybe one of the SPs on here could comment on the effectiveness of sponges? Should us punters avoid them?