Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ALEXIS XXXX  (Read 1309 times)

1 review(s) for ALEXIS XXXX (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

brislex

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Profile said model looking, good GFE, OWO, and Kissing right?

Nope! well, to be fair, she has a nice body, face is ok, not great.

Hotel room was a mess but that is understandable as she is leaving the next day but no offer of bathroom, water etc. TV was on BBC news broadcasting D-DAY :dash:, she wont turn it off when I asked her to.

In fact, not even a hug and a kiss when we met, she just said, "you can put your clothes there!"

No interest in small talk, no kissing, wouldn't do OWO, fucking was minimum effort, when I went down on her,(though may be I would get better service if she enjoys it too) but she is the first girl who didnt let me finger her.

Complaint about how her job is difficult - I was like WTF?

Around half way through, her mate came in to the room - an really ugly looking WG, I think her name is vicky... anyway, I left 40 mins into the book cos it was THAT SHIT!

« Last Edit: June 07, 2014, 12:36:21 am by brislex »

Offline shooter

Thanks for the review- lucky escape for me as I called her yesterday and she told me she was staying in the radisson and I nearly went along, based on the aw reviews. but decided not to.  Sorry you had a bad one, I had good time with Naughty Petra recently, might be worth a go, if you are interested

JV547845

Dress size 6?  Is she a Romanian dwarf or didn't she understand the question? 

brislex

Thanks for the review- lucky escape for me as I called her yesterday and she told me she was staying in the radisson and I nearly went along, based on the aw reviews. but decided not to.  Sorry you had a bad one, I had good time with Naughty Petra recently, might be worth a go, if you are interested

Yup, it was a shit punt! lol

Naughty perta used to my regular when she had a different profile and when she had blonde hair, saw her a few months ago, seems to have putted on a bit of weight, in a cute way tho :P