Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Recommended Birmingham Hotels for Out Calls  (Read 752 times)

Offline StanSteamClean

All,

Apologies in advance if this has been covered somewhere - I did look - When booking a hotel with the thought of arranging an out call of an evening - which hotel(s) in the city would be recommended as most convenient by way of no keycard required for the lift, no militant Reception/Door Man etc. etc.

Where it'll be extremely easy for the 'visitor' to arrive and leave without hassle, and especially without the 'host' having to go down and fetch her/him?  :unknown:

From your experiences, I'm sure there are some gems you can provide - all of which will be much appreciated.
Thanks and regards - Stan.

Offline Goldfinch

This thread may be better in the West Midlands regional section.

Say the word if you want it moving.

Offline StanSteamClean

Please do - thanks Goldfinch

Offline Jumping Jack Flash

Of the hotels that I’ve used, the Copthorne is good if it’s still open - it’s due to be demolished - and the Burlington is also good. Both are decent hotels but would benefit from a makeover.

I’ve heard that the Britannia also fits the bill, however it’s cheap and cheerful. I can’t comment on budget chains like Travelodge and Premier Inn because I avoid using them.

Offline Wood2017

I'm not sure whether we are allowed to list names but as has already been done in this thread i will do so, Admin if i'm in the wrong delete accordingly.

The above is based on my experiences in the last 6 months, there is a danger some may have changed;

Britannia - Not key carded, discrete access but appearance wise not great. All rooms appear dated as does hotel interior IMO but does the job. Very cheap.
The collection - Not key carded but have to walk in opposite the reception, i've had a girl turn up in discrete attire and still comment on receiving a dirty look from reception staff. Security cameras throughout the halls. Security staff on the halls from 10pm onwards i believe. Decent size rooms but also appears dated.
Novotel - Lifts and stairs key carded. Has a decent size lobby and bar area to meet but as the entrance, stairs and lifts are all in direct eye-sight for reception depending on the time of meet if less busy it can be blatantly obvious who has not arrived together and is heading straight upstairs. Rooms however are nice and spacious.
The copthorne - not key carded and lifts opposite one entrance/reception but i consider it to be fairly discrete. Good size rooms and fairly reasonable price.
Jury's Inn - Not key carded, very discrete due to size to make your way to the lifts unnoticed. Good size rooms and reasonable price.

I can't think of any more of the top of my head but personally i've found Jury's Inn and Copthorne to be the best.

There are a few hotels in the mailbox/brindley place that i'm intrigued to try but am yet to do so, any information on them would be appreciated.

N.B

I should add when i comment on room size and cost it is based a fairly basic room and cost is based on a weeknight booked several days in advance.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2018, 03:29:54 pm by Wood2017 »

Offline Jumping Jack Flash

I'm not sure whether we are allowed to list names but as has already been done in this thread i will do so, Admin if i'm in the wrong delete accordingly.

The above is based on my experiences in the last 6 months, there is a danger some may have changed;

Britannia - Not key carded, discrete access but appearance wise not great. All rooms appear dated as does hotel interior IMO but does the job. Very cheap.
The collection - Not key carded but have to walk in opposite the reception, i've had a girl turn up in discrete attire and still comment on receiving a dirty look from reception staff. Security cameras throughout the halls. Security staff on the halls from 10pm onwards i believe. Decent size rooms but also appears dated.
Novotel - Lifts and stairs key carded. Has a decent size lobby and bar area to meet but as the entrance, stairs and lifts are all in direct eye-sight for reception depending on the time of meet if less busy it can be blatantly obvious who has not arrived together and is heading straight upstairs. Rooms however are nice and spacious.
The copthorne - not key carded and lifts opposite one entrance/reception but i consider it to be fairly discrete. Good size rooms and fairly reasonable price.
Jury's Inn - Not key carded, very discrete due to size to make your way to the lifts unnoticed. Good size rooms and reasonable price.

I can't think of any more of the top of my head but personally i've found Jury's Inn and Copthorne to be the best.

There are a few hotels in the mailbox/brindley place that i'm intrigued to try but am yet to do so, any information on them would be appreciated.

N.B

I should add when i comment on room size and cost it is based a fairly basic room and cost is based on a weeknight booked several days in advance.

Malmaison at the Mailbox uses key cards and you need one for the lifts. I’m pretty sure that the Raddisson is the same.

Offline Wood2017

Malmaison at the Mailbox uses key cards and you need one for the lifts. I’m pretty sure that the Raddisson is the same.

Thanks mate, probably best to rule these out also then OP.

It's not until you start going through them one by one as above that you realise the selection available at least in the city centre is pretty damn poor when it comes to discretion.

Offline Redmango

All,

Apologies in advance if this has been covered somewhere - I did look - When booking a hotel with the thought of arranging an out call of an evening - which hotel(s) in the city would be recommended as most convenient by way of no keycard required for the lift, no militant Reception/Door Man etc. etc.

Where it'll be extremely easy for the 'visitor' to arrive and leave without hassle, and especially without the 'host' having to go down and fetch her/him?  :unknown:

From your experiences, I'm sure there are some gems you can provide - all of which will be much appreciated.
Thanks and regards - Stan.

Have you considered serviced apartments? There's a large selection to pick from in Central Birmingham.

Offline StanSteamClean

Big thanks to all who responded. Much appreciated.
I’ll be sure to report any findings of my own as well.

Offline l1mpd1ck

I think it's always a good idea to meet a girl in the reception anyway.

vw

I think it's always a good idea to meet a girl in the reception anyway.

What tripe, always bet to decide whats the best method for the person involved, there are plenty of reasons not to want to meet in reception, so always is horse shit.

Thanks for all the outcall reviews.   :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Also not best practice to name these hotels on forum IMO also, will be the ones prossies use for incalls and mentions here may cause hotels to rethink keycards, which is bad for punters all round. 
« Last Edit: June 17, 2018, 06:20:49 am by vw »