Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New here  (Read 1469 times)

paulcoutts

Hi

I am new here just browsing the net and came across this forum, I have a long punting history around the North East, was punting prior to internet days when you basically went in blind, however I have not been active for some time, I am considering resurrecting my hobby, there is a wealth of information on here to help me along.

Anybody remember the Mother and Daughter from the Newcastle area?  They did not work together, the Daughter was an air stewardess.

Or the identical twins from Stockton?

Got some good memories.

Basilbasset

Welcome back to these happy band of brothers

denyason

the Mother and Daughter
sounds so fucking wrong on all levels to me....jesus!

paulcoutts

DaveMugabe

if you gotta ask ............................. :wackogirl:

paulcoutts

Yes I gotta ask, which part is wrong.  The twins were stunning, the air stewardess also was, the mother pretty average to be honest.  They chose to sell, I chose to buy, simple really, let's face it they are only hookers.

denyason

its something you see on Jeremy Kyle.  "like mother like daughter"

paulcoutts

I met the mother first, this was a long time ago prior to internet agencies she offered to introduce me to her sister, I thought it would be the usual hookers lies and it would be one of her friends.  There was a large age gap it was obviously not her sister, it was in fact her daughter.

DaveMugabe

To each his own I guess.  Not for me though.

Toonfanrob

I've had a massage off what I think was a mother and daughter and happy ending off the mother! Whilst daughter massages my head! Haha 

Offline maxxblue

I've had a massage off what I think was a mother and daughter and happy ending off the mother! Whilst daughter massages my head! Haha

Who?

Bilko

There was a mature very busty woman from Blyth who also had a daughter. The mother was called April, was it her by any chance?

Toonfanrob

Malee! I'm pretty sure the girl she was working with other week was her daughter

Offline maxxblue

No, they aren't mother and daughter. They are sisters.

Toonfanrob

Ah right! Why did 1 them not talk at all? And I couldn't convince them
Both to get involved in He