Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Another Leeds parlour bites the dust  (Read 11084 times)

Offline FLYING BLUE

External Link/Members Only

I think that's the very last survivor now gone........

Offline blackburnian

Frightening if as the article says they arrested then bailed the punters, that will definitely show upon the enhanced crb check.

Blackburnian

whiterussian

only if cautioned or convicted will it show.

Krystyna

Well about time i say !!!
Leeds police started closing all the saunas around 2009 as i remember , the last one to be closed was Sauna 2000 in Feb 011.
Winstons / Churchills , as was , was still open and allowed to open after all the other establishments had been raided and closed .
Why should the EE girls still be able to work and the English girls not ?

I will shed no tears for em , i lost my sauna job 2 and a half years ago
If Leeds were gonna close ALL parlours back then , why should this lot still have been able to work !
Tuff Shit !!!

Offline Jamiee92

only if cautioned or convicted will it show.

Simple enough to get out of that just don't accept the caution...it will be too much hassle for the police to take matters further

Tony Montana

With 24 girls on a shift and only 2 customers, how the hell did it exist?

Offline munterhunter

On an enhanced CRB check the Chief Constable has the discretion to include "intelligence" as well as cautions and convictions so
whether or not they accept the caution it may still show up on an enhanced disclosure. It's no longer  the Criminal Records Bureau handling
the checks it's the new Disclosure & Barring Service.

There is a case sue before the human rights court regarding disclosure of "intelligence material".

A scottish headmistress was investigated by police social services and the education authority for allegedly
smacking a child. She was cleared by all the investigations and no action taken but details of the matter were revealed in
her CRB which she had to update every 3 years to be able to teach.

It didn't affect her job as she was still employed by the same education authority who were aware of the matter and knew she had been
cleared. She argued that if she had gone for a job with a different education authority they may have not employed her and decided to go to
the human rights court. The case is still to be decided.

The whole question of "intelligence" was highlighted by the Ian Huntley (Soham Murder) case where Humberside police had intelligence
to the effect that Huntley had previously been suspected of sexual assault on young girls. This was not disclosed when he applied for
the caretaker job at Soham School.

Following this failure by Humberside police the ACPO (Association of Chief Police Officers) suggested that Chief Constables should be
able to exercise discretion and disclose such "intelligence"

It is interesting to think that Winstons was able to stay open when all the other Leeds parlours have been shut!

It's not the first time Winstons has been investigated

Roland D Hay

On an enhanced CRB check the Chief Constable has the discretion to include "intelligence" as well as cautions and convictions so
whether or not they accept the caution it may still show up on an enhanced disclosure. It's no longer  the Criminal Records Bureau handling
the checks it's the new Disclosure & Barring Service.

There is a case sue before the human rights court regarding disclosure of "intelligence material".

A scottish headmistress was investigated by police social services and the education authority for allegedly
smacking a child. She was cleared by all the investigations and no action taken but details of the matter were revealed in
her CRB which she had to update every 3 years to be able to teach.

It didn't affect her job as she was still employed by the same education authority who were aware of the matter and knew she had been
cleared. She argued that if she had gone for a job with a different education authority they may have not employed her and decided to go to
the human rights court. The case is still to be decided.

The whole question of "intelligence" was highlighted by the Ian Huntley (Soham Murder) case where Humberside police had intelligence
to the effect that Huntley had previously been suspected of sexual assault on young girls. This was not disclosed when he applied for
the caretaker job at Soham School.

Following this failure by Humberside police the ACPO (Association of Chief Police Officers) suggested that Chief Constables should be
able to exercise discretion and disclose such "intelligence"

It is interesting to think that Winstons was able to stay open when all the other Leeds parlours have been shut!

It's not the first time Winstons has been investigated

That's an interesting post Munter  :hi:

Newwinstons

Winstons is not closed :yahoo:
Hi guys
Just to let everyone know winstons (Churchills) is not closed I was there yesterday open as usual and I heard for the punters that were in the night of the raid in November 2013 and none of them were arrested or questioned as soon as they were confirmed as not staff they were let go with no caution nothing and no come back
One of the guys is a regular and he was back in The following week so

leedsman

Winstons is not closed :yahoo:
Hi guys
Just to let everyone know winstons (Churchills) is not closed I was there yesterday open as usual and I heard for the punters that were in the night of the raid in November 2013 and none of them were arrested or questioned as soon as they were confirmed as not staff they were let go with no caution nothing and no come back
One of the guys is a regular and he was back in The following week so

I'm sure you were there. And you're probably there today too, seeing as you work there.

Can you tell us what the police advised you, as obliviously despite the 'we just noticed it was there' vibe of the police statements they have been well aware of the establishment for decades. It would be interesting to know if they are continuing a tolerance to your existence, or if they are drawing up plans to force a closure.

Obviously, if you're only open until the CPS accepts a reasonable grounds for prosecution, it would be good to know in advance. If you're trying to pull punters back in, in the knowledge that there is a higher risk of them being arrested and cautioned, we will twig on fairly rapidly.

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Coun Mohammed Iqbal (Labour, City and Hunslet said: “There have been a lot of complaints from members of the public in the past regarding Winston’s. I’m glad that appropriate action has been taken.”
What a surprise a Muslim had a problem with it, probably because his wife found he was a punter there.

leedsman

I don't know what it is about Labour councilors. Coun Mohammed Iqbal lives in Moortown, but represents a place in South Leeds he's never lived in. I've noticed that most Labour councilors don't live anywhere near South Leeds, and still pretend to be 'representing the local community' that they are voted in for. I know all politicians are cut from the same cloth, I just with the Labour ones would stop pretending.

Anyhow, I'll be interested to see how this plays out. Just how tolerated is Winstons? At least they are preserving an old cinema I guess!