Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Simona the moaner?  (Read 1464 times)

Offline Robesq

Anyone seen Simona in Leeds?

She's just appeared and feedback doesn't appear to load, but her profile looks alright. Anyone?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline catweazle

Why is my tout detector twitching over this post????

Offline mrfishyfoo

Why is my tout detector twitching over this post????

Coz it's a touty kinda of post.  :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Offline catweazle

Coz it's a touty kinda of post.  :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Ahhh, yes, that'll be the reason!

Offline Robesq

Isn't the whole point of this site to ask if anyone has tried to get feedback before booking?

Sorry for asking...

marlboro20

Damn fine price if all her Likes are included

marlboro20

And if you book 2 separate hours it's £10 cheaper... even better

Offline Tricks

Anyone seen Simona in Leeds?

She's just appeared and feedback doesn't appear to load, but her profile looks alright. Anyone?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I assume you mean her feedback is hidden? Enough reason to give her a wide berth  :hi:

Offline catweazle

Isn't the whole point of this site to ask if anyone has tried to get feedback before booking?

Sorry for asking...

Yes that is one of the functions of the site. But a newbie first post, highlighting a "new" SP is often posted by the WG herself, her pimp or her white knight. Hence the scepticism

Offline Robesq

Yes that is one of the functions of the site. But a newbie first post, highlighting a "new" SP is often posted by the WG herself, her pimp or her white knight. Hence the scepticism

Fair play. Sorry for the confusion, I'm just new to the site - good to know that that's an issue though, thanks for the heads up!

Offline mrfishyfoo

Fair play. Sorry for the confusion, I'm just new to the site - good to know that that's an issue though, thanks for the heads up!

Sharing your experiences by posting reviews and also joining in on the boards and contributing will get you along way on here.  :hi: :hi:

We'll still take the piss BUT we'll also be alot more inclined to help.  :drinks: :drinks: