Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xCutieCleox (Middlesbrough)  (Read 683 times)

Offline Cockoil

External Link/Members Only

Had seen xCutieCleox a few weeks beforehand, via the agency she also works for, so new we got on. However, this short notice meeting was made even better when she offered to bring a friend, in Jenny along.

Had a great time with both of them and the sight of looking down at both their heads was great, seeing them bob up and down, proper photo moment. I would have been happy to lay there and watch that all night.

I had booked them for an hour, but due to them overstaying their time, I'd like to think that was because it was an enjoyable time all round. Will definitely see them again, either separately or as a duo, so long as my heart can take it.

All services on the menu were offered.

Note: They don't do girl on girl, which didn't bother me, as they were more client focused.

Looking4fun

Online baresi

the worst disguised agency tout for a long time on here

Looking4fun

the worst disguised agency tout for a long time on here
+1 loving the note on the bottom & very feminine wording

Offline Cockoil

How am I touting an agency when I don't name any agency?
And I also choose not to go in to too much detail, but state that the girl were friendly and that I had a good time.

Offline Darlobloke

And I also choose not to go in to too much detail, but state that the girl were friendly and that I had a good time.

Another review that is about as much use as tits on a fish.

Can you give us some oinsight as to what services are on offer and if they were well delivered etc?

Doesnt need to say i did positions x, y and z, just give other punters some idea.

Online baresi

you've done 3 reviews   first 2 for girls from gracies girls, last review of a lass that also works for gracies girls who fetched her friend jenny along who also works for gracies girls, this is why i think you're touting for  gracies girls. there you go lads gracies girls

External Link/Members Only

Offline Darlobloke

I dont see an issue with the OP only review lasses from Gracies. As a Darlo bloke, they are the only agency that have lasses in our area so I have only got reviews from GG.

I think reviews though do need to help other punters understand what may or may not be on offer to aid their decision as to whether that lass would be a good 'punt' for them.