Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone seen Cumlover1 in Reading  (Read 1886 times)

Offline Sgt Bilko

Very limited feedback but looks nice if photos are genuine

Offline The_Don

Very limited feedback but looks nice if photos are genuine

A link would be nice?

Is this who your asking about:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Sgt Bilko

Yes sorry, late in the evening post, had it copied but forgot to paste

jorgan

I was also interested, but her profile specifically states "I will not meet ANYONE who has less than FIVE references"  :timeout:  But then looking at her feed back, well that tells another story, in fact the one chappie must have nun as she was his first feedback jobbie!  :scare:  Am I just reading too much into "their" profile blurb.   :dash:

Offline Cunning Punt

I have not seen her, but tried on a couple of occasions to get hold of her in the past couple of months.

The first email I sent was in mid-November inquiring whether she was working the following day, Sunday, but did also ask her working days for the next week if that was inconvenient.
It was read a day after sending it - and ignored with no response.

I sent a second email early December asking about whether she was available on a certain evening, but did ask her to suggest an alternative day and time if that was inconvenient.

I actually received a reply - and, what's more, early the next morning only a few hours later, but it merely saying she was working that week until 4.30pm.

Not possible if one works, which is what I replied, and asked if she worked any evenings or weekends.

Read promptly but no reply.

I would hazard a guess this is a part-time thing for her and she may only work daytimes largely because she is a parent, but she could be a bit of a timewaster and is clearly not very bright.

It's rather odd her half-hour rate is less than half her hour rate and she thinks Reading is in Hampshire - so no good at maths or geography, but as long as she can suck cock....

But after my experience, not sure I'll bother a third time to try to find out.

I should stress that I apparently meet the criterion because I do have a few more than "FIVE references".

I assume she means five feedbacks, or maybe she really does mean five references - and expects us to collect written affidavits from prossies. Which would be impossible as most WGs I see don't speak English very well, let alone write it!  :lol:
« Last Edit: January 14, 2016, 09:28:10 pm by Cunning Punt »

yourgent

Had a quick splash and dash BJ with her in the summer. £40 with CIM/Swallow ending but even at that I won't be going back :thumbsdown:

Offline Cunning Punt

Had a quick splash and dash BJ with her in the summer. £40 with CIM/Swallow ending but even at that I won't be going back :thumbsdown:

As you didn't do a review and there's not a lot of detail above, perhaps you can give a bit more info, please, to help others out?

- Why is that you are not going back specifically? £40 for a BJ with CIM and swallow seems reasonable unless she was horrendous?

- What was she like facially - there's no clue on her profile as her pic is blanked out.

- Did she do FK, if indeed she tried? And her BJ technique?

- What was her gaffe like?

Thanks.  :hi:

yourgent

She has face picks in her PG, but its not much to write home about.
She is definitely Pear shaped. She was not that 'fresh'. She had a guy waiting outside as I was with her, so definitely back to back.
The location is not hers but some weird arrangement with the home owner. They have a dog and it was trying to lick my balls as well as her (not sure which I preferred to be honest  :))

BJ was OK until I asked for CIM when she started using her teeth and I had to stop her because it fucking hurt.

At the end I asked myself, what do you expect for 40 Quid?

So it was Blah! If you've got 40 in your pocket and don't care what the girl looks or smells like then go ahead. She certainly had a few lined up after me so she definitely has a market.

You point about a review is fair, so I'll copy paste this and put in the SE review section.

Offline Cunning Punt

Thanks very much for replying so quickly.

To get PG, I would have to give AW my personal/bank details, which I'm somewhat wary about.

However, your assessment plus other warning signs ie lack of public face pic, little AW feedback, nothing here apart from yourself, she is only £40hh and her crap comms means I will avoid her.

Cheers.   :hi: