Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bait and switch Brighton  (Read 374 times)

Offline Hugoriley13

Late one last night... bored out my nut, had a browse. Saw this and thought it was too good to be true , but she just so happened to be a 2 minute walking distance from me. I called to confirm that this will be the same girl in the pictures and was reassured. I google reversed the images and nothing came up, I thought hmm I’ll give it a go. Got a bang average switch instead. Can help me in regards to google image reverse, I guess not all pictures are available are they?

Offline Whiteknight

Late one last night... bored out my nut, had a browse. Saw this and thought it was too good to be true , but she just so happened to be a 2 minute walking distance from me. I called to confirm that this will be the same girl in the pictures and was reassured. I google reversed the images and nothing came up, I thought hmm I’ll give it a go. Got a bang average switch instead. Can help me in regards to google image reverse, I guess not all pictures are available are they?

Link please?

Offline Hugoriley13

Offline keyberee

Hey. Did you try googling the phone number, sometimes that brings up some clues. Also, Yandex.com can be better image search.

Online scutty brown

Friday-Ad
just what did you expect?
Every page a scam

Offline Hugoriley13

Friday ad was my introduction into punting and I’ve always stuck with it along side with viva, now I understand that Friday ad is bollocks