Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ebony’s in Kent  (Read 884 times)

Offline Dsgdrew

I’m new to all this scene really but ebonies really take my interest and as it would be my first time I was wondering if there was any English/well English spoken ebony’s in the Kent area
Preferably busty/big ass but I’m happy with any
Any help is appreciated
Thanks

Offline Villapostie

I want to see Mariahlyn in Maidstone a few months back she might be to your taste.

Not sure about much else about. I didn’t think to much of her really I did write a review of her

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=287663.msg2998703#msg2998703

Offline advent2016

I’m new to all this scene really but ebonies really take my interest and as it would be my first time I was wondering if there was any English/well English spoken ebony’s in the Kent area
Preferably busty/big ass but I’m happy with any
Any help is appreciated
Thanks

I'm more concerned  that you spell "Ebonies" (sic) and Ebony's twice differently in the same paragraph. Secondary this probably isn't the best time to start your punting career especially as BAME are a higher risk group.

There's 20 currently on AW. Best you do your own research

Offline Dsgdrew

I'm more concerned  that you spell "Ebonies" (sic) and Ebony's twice differently in the same paragraph. Secondary this probably isn't the best time to start your punting career especially as BAME are a higher risk group.

Sorry about the grammar. But isn’t that the point of this website? To get help with things like that? Like I’ve said I’m new to this and have seen people post their bad experiences. That’s what I’m trying to avoid
Thank you to the people who gave options I appreciate it

Offline deek12345

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

if we are to get pedantic about grammar. I presume you meant to say 'secondarily' not 'secondary' ??
Banned reason: Paranoid troll.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Dopedj

I want to see Mariahlyn in Maidstone a few months back she might be to your taste.

Not sure about much else about. I didn’t think to much of her really I did write a review of her

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=287663.msg2998703#msg2998703
Her tits are huge. 😮

Offline advent2016

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

if we are to get pedantic about grammar. I presume you meant to say 'secondarily' not 'secondary' ??

You presume incorrectly Sir!

I mean of second importance
External Link/Members Only

I was taught not to start a sentence with an adverb. Grammar may have changed since the 1960s. I thought you might have picked me up about another grammatical error.

Online Gameboy121

'There are 20', not 'there's 20'

..I admit I had to look up 'secondarily'9

Offline advent2016

You are correct

There's in my context meant "There are" the apostrophe replacing multiple letters.  It could mean "there is"  but that would only replace the letter "i" (and a space)

For a while I was teaching English as a foreign language (TEFL) and the apostrophe, semi-colons, colons and yyphens were the most difficult concepts to teach and explain. Made more difficult for me as I only took up TEFL to meet young foreign women to shag and was often distracted in a lesson.