Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hoping for some advice  (Read 577 times)

Offline jay07

After just over 2 1/2 years I'm finally traveling from Wales to London for work this coming Tuesday. It's only a day trip with 6:30 return train booked from Paddington Station and would love to squeeze in an hour meet if possible close to the station.

Budget is around £150
Looks wise, it would be good if they were hot, slim. But I suppose this is subjective. Service wise ideally GFE with a mix of PSE, so DFK, OWO are both a requirement.
 As I'm not familiar with the area as close as possible to the train station would be welcome.

Any guidance would be welcome

Offline Naughtyboyuk

When I’m in London I tend to stick to seeing a hot Thai from one of the agencies.  I use Asian Selection but Olina’s is another one and the price is £150 ph.

So if you like Thai’s they offer great GFEs with several offering much more PSE including anal if that’s your fancy.

And plenty of choice in the Paddington area…I found the agency easy to talk so they can help

Offline petermisc

As Naughtyboy says, for £150/HR your best bet is the Asian agencies, who have a number of girls in the area.  Bayswater and Edgeware Road are only one stop away on the tube from Paddington. Do your research on here for the good ones (Tracy, Anna, etc) and the ones to avoid.  But be aware that the girls book up fast, particularly for the kind of time you would be looking for, so you will need to book in advance - probably the day before if not earlier.

I suppose it all comes down to how certain you are what time your work commitment will end, and how important it is that you catch your train.  If your tickets are not valid on a later train, it could become very expensive for you if you miss it.

Offline jay07

Thanks both, Olina’s looks like a good option  :thumbsup: