Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MOROCCAN_STUNNER - Wimbledon - TOFTT  (Read 2067 times)

CaptainRoscoe

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

My reviews are usually elaborate but because this was an average punt, I'll give it an average review.

price£110 for an hour. £10 extra for OWO.

commsvery quick and efficient. I spoke with her pimp for the location.

locationabout a 5 minute walk from Wimbledon Station. A nice luxury flat.

the woman She's actually Colombian despite what her profile says. Very pretty and attractive. One of the nicest natural bodies I have had the pleasure of having coitus with. Smooth brown skin. I'd say she's around 5ft5/6. Wavy hair, brown eyes, nice smile. English is so so.

the service Decent OWO. Manage to deepthroat me a few times. I didn't attempt to kiss her but I have feeling it's not on the cards. She wasn't very open initially. I did try to finger her but she seemed reluctant to open up. Onto missionary. She was tight but she seemed to be going through the motions. Onto doggy, nice ass, could take the dick for a while. Finished with a handjob.

positives Pretty girl. Decent snatch. Good location. Nice flat.
neutralOk Oral. Going through the motions, not really into it.
negativesnone

Would I go again? No. It's worth a pump and dump, don't expect a GFE. She is very pretty though.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2017, 12:20:33 pm by CaptainRoscoe »

Offline Brazilian Martian

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

My reviews are usually elaborate but because this was an average punt, I'll give it an average review.

commsvery quick and efficient. I spoke with her pimp for the location.

locationabout a 5 minute walk from Wimbledon Station. A nice luxury flat.

the woman She's actually Colombian despite what her profile says. Very pretty and attractive. One of the nicest natural bodies I have had the pleasure of having coitus with. Smooth brown skin. I'd say she's around 5ft5/6. Wavy hair, brown eyes, nice smile. English is so so.

the service Decent OWO. Manage to deepthroat me a few times. I didn't attempt to kiss her but I have feeling it's not on the cards. She wasn't very open initially. I did try to finger her but she seemed reluctant to open up. Onto missionary. She was tight but she seemed to be going through the motions. Onto doggy, nice ass, could take the dick for a while. Finished with a handjob.

positives Pretty girl. Decent snatch. Good location. Nice flat.
neutralOk Oral. Going through the motions, not really into it.
negativesnone

Would I go again? No. It's worth a pump and dump, don't expect a GFE. She is very pretty though.

How long did you stay and the price  :unknown:

Online Sinz

Offline peter purves

The perennial question  :P

Is she worthy of the bubble butt thread??!!

Cheers
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

CaptainRoscoe

The perennial question  :P

Is she worthy of the bubble butt thread??!!

Cheers

Yes, I'd definitely say so.

Offline KPL

Her profile states location in Croyden so thats wrong info? She is located by Wimbledon tube station? thanks

Online Sinz

Her profile states location in Croyden so thats wrong info? She is located by Wimbledon tube station? thanks

WGs are known to move around, the OP has stated he met her at a location near Wimbledon station. Hence it should be correct.