Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gen of Barnet (formerly Harrow)  (Read 1091 times)

Offline rubric

Anyone know if Gen who used to work in Barnet still works anywhere ? She surfaced as 'Tyna' for a few weeks last year but I never managed to get around to seeing her - and she vanished again.

Offline Zeusthedoc

Anyone know if Gen who used to work in Barnet still works anywhere ? She surfaced as 'Tyna' for a few weeks last year but I never managed to get around to seeing her - and she vanished again.

Was she Polish?
fairly short...with short hair..

worked in a townhouse style setup in Barnet, near the hospital?

If so, i would like to meet her again too! didn't realise she had come back as Tyna!

Offline rubric

Was she Polish?
fairly short...with short hair..

worked in a townhouse style setup in Barnet, near the hospital?

Yep, that's the one, though she was located elsewhere initially, she worked for some time in that house in Barnet together with Jessy and a couple of others.

Offline Zeusthedoc

Yep, that's the one, though she was located elsewhere initially, she worked for some time in that house in Barnet together with Jessy and a couple of others.

you got an AW for her? i seem to recall the girl in the house with her was a bit of the 'alt' and freeloving type.
i think she had a pet.

or any of the others?

Offline rubric

you got an AW for her? i seem to recall the girl in the house with her was a bit of the 'alt' and freeloving type.

I guess by what you hilighted you wanted a link for Jessy? Here:

External Link/Members Only

She's still working, and I saw her a few months back.

In terms of others, think Allanah Cox stopped working. The 'alt' girl who used to open the door was Lulu Electra - saw her once and we clicked so it was very good, but never managed to arrange another appointment - got the impression that she only works on a whim and is prone to cancelling at the last minute if something else comes up and could blow hot and cold if she decided she didn't get on with you:

Offline Rowntree

Gen and Jessy are completely different people. 

Gen and Jessy both worked at the same address and I think Jessy still does.

Offline Mr Farkyhars

Gen and Jessy are completely different people

I don't think anyone said they were the same?

Offline rubric

Gen and Jessy are completely different people. 

As above, no one suggested that they weren't.

Offline smiths

In terms of others, think Allanah Cox stopped working. The 'alt' girl who used to open the door was Lulu Electra - saw her once and we clicked so it was very good, but never managed to arrange another appointment - got the impression that she only works on a whim and is prone to cancelling at the last minute if something else comes up and could blow hot and cold if she decided she didn't get on with you:

Lulu only seems to work when no other WG is working from the premises, I have punted with half a dozen or so WGs from the place, Juliet being the best WG their in my experience, one dirty WG. Gen was good though as was Jessy. Always made me chuckle that Lulu met me at the front door and always asked me to be quiet and sneaked me in up to her place. Banging my head on the low ceiling in the room first left at the top of the stairs was a problem I had, later it was the main bedroom that faced the street that I was directed into. Good brothel with mainly good WGs over the years.

« Last Edit: May 08, 2017, 10:18:44 am by smiths »

Offline Zeusthedoc

Jessy's profile indeed! Thanks.

Lulu looks interesting! Not sure about the fucking poetry in the profile but I like the idea of a shaved head. I want to move from cummin on a face to cumming on a head and watching it drip down. I wonder if she's game.

Would be great if Gen did make a reappearance! She was always a solid punt!