Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Worcestershire massage options  (Read 3491 times)

Offline Jayne_cobb

Anyone got any tips for decent massage service providers within a half hour drive of Worcester?

I've been to the Thai place at the bottom of London road, didn't enjoy it that much
Relax me massage (External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only) - I didn't fancy her much so didn't go back
I've seen the reviews of Lin in Worcester but I'm not that into Orientals
I used to see Karen, but haven't visited her in over a year, anyone know if she is still operating?  I didn't get any response from the numbers I messaged.
Scarlet Light in Redditch (External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only) was my recent favourite but she's out of action due to health issues
Lola Bell (External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only) in Brum is great but a bit far to go
Tantric Tasha (External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only) also good but a little too far...

No idea if Cheltenham has anything?

Any hidden massage gems in Worcester I don't know about?

Offline Denton

If Lola bell is in driving distance (can be on a good day, i have found) the Vicky Toria is well worth consideration too.

Offline Mrinyourface

I haven't a link but there's Pinkie in Malvern. 50ish Thai lady. V friendly and great massage. I've managed to get her kit off too. Massage and HE

Offline shed

I haven't a link but there's Pinkie in Malvern. 50ish Thai lady. V friendly and great massage. I've managed to get her kit off too. Massage and HE

Previous reviews have indicated that just 'he' is on offer with very limited touching over clothes. If you had her kit of then why not review as it could encourage others to consider visiting. It's what this forum is all about  :hi:

Offline unluckylad

Before I was a member of this forum  I visited Candy who changed her name to Pimmee. I remember having an excellent massage naked from start. She is still on AW in Worcester although I haven't seen her since.