Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Curvesforpleasure - Telford - A treat for lurkers  (Read 4811 times)

Offline Tightpants

"So if you think your man enough get in touch"

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Bareback listed

Offline jimmymac

For fucks sake man!!
Why did I have to click on the link,why? :scare: :vomit:
I'm off to hospital to get my eyes removed after that!! :scare:

Offline houseboot

Don't you want to stroke her pussy?    :unknown:

Offline Madone1

It's a shame if she was about 10 stone lighter she wouldn't be a bad looking girl. But that free gallery pic in the shadows is nightmare fuel.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2020, 03:24:33 pm by Madone1 »

Offline The Owl

She's the spitting image of a mates ex!

Offline githycock12

She definitely needs to loose 10 stone at least. £80 for half an hour!!! She’s size 18+ the lady is delusional!

:wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

Offline scutty brown

I'm sure I've seen a photo of her naked on the beach at Grytviken

Offline valiumdick

Offline kingkong69

:vomit: :scare: :dash: 80 for hh and 140 for full hour..No way

Offline mancsguy1975

If her body is her best feature (with ref interview), I'd hate to see her feet  :vomit:

Offline Madone1

Sadly I think covid seems to be the death nail for the Shropshire/Telford area for punting as the quality and quantity of the girls at the moment is truly terrible case in point this barebacking mess being a highlight.

Offline Iamforreal

I agree, I live in Telford and still didn't punt after lockdown, still looking though, might go further afield, my little fella is taking over slowly, lol

Offline kingdom

It’s like s when someone says “ now don’t look but”.........

INTERVIEW:
What is the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you in public?  :scare:

Offline dog999

Sadly I think covid seems to be the death nail for the Shropshire/Telford area for punting as the quality and quantity of the girls at the moment is truly terrible case in point this barebacking mess being a highlight.
Yes BAREBACK at her discretion!, err, no thanks. :bomb: She also lists her bra size as 40D, think this must be the width of her back. :D :D

Offline guymids-72

Looks like a two man job to me

Offline Roodboy867

« Last Edit: September 02, 2020, 11:22:14 am by Roodboy867 »

Offline Littlefoot

Offline Roodboy867

Still a no from me no matter what her name is.....

Offline Madone1

Not even with a rented dick she truly is the tip of the iceberg for how shit punting in Telford/Shropshire has become 140 quid for that monster.

Offline watsey

Not even with a rented dick she truly is the tip of the iceberg for how shit punting in Telford/Shropshire has become 140 quid for that monster.
+1
It's just awful.😟