Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Thai Winda Manchester (Low positive)  (Read 530 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7325367) (6 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline Thearwickian

The lady External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only & External Link/Members Only

Comms Excellent by text - does her own. Phone on silent during action.

Price £80 for 30mins

Appearance Very pretty, quite hard bolt-ons, super-smooth skin. Only give-away is narrow hips and wide feet (and 4-5" slim cock).

Action Started on the bed with Winda in nice lingerie. Plenty of DFK which she included in price and a bit of OWO.I wanted to see if I could get Winda hard and a bit of gentle sucking did this nicely. She only stays hard if stimulated. A superb passionate first ten mins then Winda asked if I wanted to fuck her. It was a bit early for me and I couldn't stay hard enough for entry so back to fooling around. This is the slight neg bit. Winda was keen for me to come even though we had plenty of time left (and the kissing stopped). I straddled her and she delivered a top-notch handjob. I pumped loads onto her tits and she kept going just the right amount of time.

Summary Great appearance, lots of great action but the negs were fake moans as soon as I went near her tits and only 20mins about from kit off to kit going back on.