Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Farah Delaney - Leeds outskirts  (Read 1997 times)

21 review(s) for FarahDelaney (9 positive, 7 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline EUGENE TACKLEBERRY

Sorry bit overdue in posting this one.

Had wanted to see FD pretty much since i started doing this hobby, but as I learnt the ropes i was always slighty put off by her somewhat mixed reviews, well stars alligned and inthought sod it in for a penny in for a pound.

External Link/Members Only

AW pics are accurate, tall girl, thick set but not by any means fat, pretty face with very very big impressive boobs, some of the biggest ive handled, full, soft and weighty! Farrah was friendly and chatty to.

BOOKING:

£160 1hr gfe incall

VENUE:

Hotel on outskirts of Leeds, close to M62, easy in and out, discreet enough.....you know the place

COMS:

Quick replies via txt, organised very quickly

MEET:

Arrived, parkrd up and txt FD, this was responded to promptly with room details.

Hiding behind the door i was met by a tall girl, i found her attractive, dressed in a luminous pink set with fishnets, her boobs bursting at the bra, i was a happy fella :cool:

She was friendly and chatty

I showered joined her on the bed, 1st meet so i usually initiate a bit of chit chat.

Boobs were set free, very impressive sight, followed by a lot of really good sloppy head.
RO was returned, very wet, strong taste, but nice.  More oral on me, then rubbered up and had sex in doggy then onto mish, had to see her bounce about the bed, great memories made, filled the bag, i really enjoyed the sex we had.
All in all pleased i finally took the punt as i enjoyed myself and Farrah's company

PROS:

Great big huge massive titties
Nice nipples
Good blow job
Pretty
Good fuck

CONS:

None really, not the freshest down below but more strong tasting than bad hygeine.
Strong brummy accent lmao

Return:

Yes, in a heartbeat if shes nearby in the  future, sadly i missed her when she was last in notts not so long back

Recommended:

Yes ymmv
« Last Edit: March 30, 2024, 09:38:05 pm by EUGENE TACKLEBERRY »

Offline qarma

Good review. I saw FD in 2018 and enjoyed my meet with her. I found her slightly mechanical in her delivery and with a very businesslike mindset. She delivers her services willingly and to a good standard, but other than her fee I doubt she got anything else from our meet.

I have a real soft spot (well actually a very hard one lol 😄) for ebony SP’s with big tits so I may well revisit this one again when she’s next in the region.

How did you feel about the scarring on her torso - you don’t mention it so obviously not an issue.

Offline EUGENE TACKLEBERRY

Good review. I saw FD in 2018 and enjoyed my meet with her. I found her slightly mechanical in her delivery and with a very businesslike mindset. She delivers her services willingly and to a good standard, but other than her fee I doubt she got anything else from our meet.

I have a real soft spot (well actually a very hard one lol 😄) for ebony SP’s with big tits so I may well revisit this one again when she’s next in the region.

How did you feel about the scarring on her torso - you don’t mention it so obviously not an issue.

Yes ive a similar spot :lol:

Her delivery seampt fine tbh, bit slow at first but then was very good

Cant say i even remember bud, must have been dazzled by cleavage