Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Natalia Bianco - Peterborough- walked  (Read 1676 times)

Offline ptt67

External Link/Members Only

Coms: All easy and straight forward by whatsapp, except for the language barrier which lead to a misunderstanding regarding services/rates

Accommodation: Apartment in a modern apartment building right in the heart of Peterborough - good sized apartment but absolutely tiny and very hot, windowless bedroom assigned to client activities.

The girl: Looks pretty much as in her photos, albeit without any airbrushing or flattering lighting (unusually, the sitting room she ushered me through was bathed in bright sunlight so I got a particularly good look at her). She was dressed in fetching lingerie and high heels and was fully made up - her arse (as others have pointed out) is pretty spectacular, though to be honest (and even considering my predilection for curvy Latinas) is perhaps a little OTT - its huge!

Attitude: Not the warmest of welcomes - came across as rather too matter of fact/professional for my liking - was offered her cheek when I went in for a hello kiss rather than her lips - let alone an enthusiastic snog.

Rates: £100 for half hour/£200 for an hour - I booked for a half hour

Followed her into the tiny bedroom already slightly uneasy about the quality her service to follow - but she did look good so I was telling myself that it would be worth £100 to explore that body of hers and to get to fuck her and then her me - We had agreed owo, kissing and both top and bottom would all be ok in a 30 minute booking (bargain!) - at least that had been my understanding from our whatsapp exchange prior to committing.

Once in the bedroom I handed over the money, where upon she counted it and seemed a bit miffed that I didn't want more than half an hour. Quickly stashing the money in the wardrobe her first words were; 'what do you want, top or bottom?' There then followed an exchange and a bit of a stand off, including looking back at whatsapp messages, her insisting I could only have one or the other for £100 and my saying that I believed (which I did) that she had told me she was happy to do both. Basically our pre-booking conversation by message had consisted of her telling me that a half hour booking with sex both ways would be £150 and my replying that I was hoping that she would include top and bottom in her usual (£100 as advertised) rate. Her reply to this was '100 to do everything and very little', to which I'd said ok, thinking she had meant - ok we can do everything but only a little of each....seemed fair enough.

Basically she wasn't budging and already sensing things going down hill, I wasn't budging either.....insisting I cough up an extra £50 (which I didn't have on me and wouldn't have paid at this stage in any case) or that I settle for either top or bottom. I was actually relieved when she ended the debate which was going nowhere by saying 'ok, you go then' and handing me my money back.

Once outside I told myself that whilst annoying to have made a wasted journey, at least it wasn't as far as I often travel for a meet and also I still had my £100 in my pocket rather than having spent it on what I am fairly confident (given her whole demeanor) would have been a pretty lackluster encounter.

Five minutes later, when in my car and about to start driving home, I received a text (in fact several) trying to persuade me to return and to transfer the extra £50 to her....by now, any horn I had for her had completely disappeared so, there was no way I was going to even contemplate that!

I'm giving her a neutral as I believe the misunderstanding about what she would include had in fact been a genuine case of poor communication owing to her very limited English - she had in fact meant '100 to do everything is very little', so to that extent there was no blame on either side.

Offline MMab69

Thanks for this review and like you I think it was a case of misunderstanding. Also I’d have given her a neutral in that basis .
Communication is key here and half of these problems would be resolved or not arise at all if the Brazilian sps spoke good enough English ir if the SS understood fluent Portuguese.
There is only so much google translate can fix .