Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pay a deposit?  (Read 2012 times)

Offline EdskiV

If you want to remain a member read all the rules and make sure you understand them, taking particular note of what you can and cant't post or what accusations you can make.

You will notice I have removed your latest post and you want to think yourself lucky I have not removed you.

Points taken onboard and I have familiarized myself with the rules. It was actually a good read  :D

At what point do you start banning people if they haven't written a review? Do you expect a certain number a year?

Offline scutty brown

Points taken onboard and I have familiarized myself with the rules. It was actually a good read  :D

At what point do you start banning people if they haven't written a review? Do you expect a certain number a year?

Do you really expect an answer for that? Everyone's circumstances are different and Davie isn't going to give you clues as to how to beat the system.
Rather than ask questions, it's probably best to act on what's expected and start reviewing

Offline EdskiV

Do you really expect an answer for that? Everyone's circumstances are different and Davie isn't going to give you clues as to how to beat the system.
Rather than ask questions, it's probably best to act on what's expected and start reviewing

I'm not trying to beat the system  :lol:, thought it would be a good reminder of members obligations, otherwise I'd of asked him via DM. If that info is secret, fair enough.

I got diagnosed with shingles today so will not be punting for at least the next few weeks unfortunately.

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

This main issue with you was the contents of the part of the post I removed.

As far as reviews are concerned we want members to want to post them in order to help fellow punters and so they are an active part of the sharing community that this site is, not posting them because they 'have' to in order to be able to leech off the good work of others.

There are various considerations before a ban is issued, none of which are made public. Though a blatant disregard of the rules normally brings an immediate ban.