Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The return of Sexy Briana69 - Liverpool?  (Read 3825 times)

Offline sevenstealth

External Link/Members Only

Just noticed this profile. Pics are the same as the Sexy Briana 69 working in Liverpool a couple of years back. I saw her a couple of times and she was a real firecracker. Really hoping it is her.

Will TOFTT next week once I’ve been paid if she is available then

There was someone on here who knew her personally….hoping he can verify that it is her?sorry I can’t remember the username of the poster

Offline smit1234

Hope it is her. I missed out when she was her last time

Offline Blue1878

I had the pleasure 5/6 times with Brianna and the pics do appear to be a good likeness. Think first time around she was in the £60 to £70 for 30 mins so a hike up to £100 will rule me out returning given you can see Poppy xxx for the same price and get anal included

Offline Resources3xx

you beat me too it. i never got to see her first time round but it seems she was quite the legend

I had the pleasure 5/6 times with Brianna and the pics do appear to be a good likeness. Think first time around she was in the £60 to £70 for 30 mins so a hike up to £100 will rule me out returning given you can see Poppy xxx for the same price and get anal included

ye i agree. im saving up for thailand so iv been avoiding 100+ punts and ive not felt the need to pay over 70. saw sara xxx yesterday. i think u mentioned tht she looks like briana and i can see why. unfortunatly i was left unsatisfied by the punt. i was dying to lick her fanny and ass. but she only let me lick the top of her click. at least i can do it with brianna who looks like a carbon copy. itll feel like i didnt miss out after all.

100 is a lot but its a bucket list job for me. and yes poppy is the gold standard for me too :drinks:

Offline sevenstealth

Pictures are definitely her and I’m hopeful that it is her as they do seem to be newer pictures than the ones on her profile last time

Offline Blue1878

you beat me too it. i never got to see her first time round but it seems she was quite the legend

ye i agree. im saving up for thailand so iv been avoiding 100+ punts and ive not felt the need to pay over 70. saw sara xxx yesterday. i think u mentioned tht she looks like briana and i can see why. unfortunatly i was left unsatisfied by the punt. i was dying to lick her fanny and ass. but she only let me lick the top of her click. at least i can do it with brianna who looks like a carbon copy. itll feel like i didnt miss out after all.

100 is a lot but its a bucket list job for me. and yes poppy is the gold standard for me too :drinks:
Just had a quick text exchange with Briana and going by the profile pic on WhatsApp it’s definitely her, well in the pic at least. Appears to be working out of the well known service apartments by the docks.

Re Sara that’s why I rated her a positive as it was full access on RO and Rimming when I saw her last time.

Hoping to get something with Poppy today

Offline Cheshuk

I've been trying to book this one for a bit now External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only  seems to be linked to the old Tammy. Obviously the same age & profile name as Brianna.. sexy 69, and the original Tammy & Brianna were real plus legit looking movie thumbnails make me think she may be legit too.

Since Brianna isn't my type I won't be able to do this myself, but if anyone sees Brianna and remembers it'd be appreciated if they'd ask her if she knows SexyTammy69 and whether she's legit or not
« Last Edit: March 30, 2023, 12:23:32 pm by Cheshuk »

Offline markballoon

If i remember rightly before she went off (and sold/gave her AW account away) her last few reviews weren't that good.   £100 for 30 mins on a Rom is too much.

Offline Blue1878

Also ad in VS, looks like she has 2 new reviews on AW do hopefully at least one or both are members on here and will post a review.
As good as she was still not tempted to return at the new rates l, famous last words I know

Offline Blue1878

Rates now showing as £80 for 30 mins and £120 for 60 mins, that’s me back in the game

Offline smit1234

Rates now showing as £80 for 30 mins and £120 for 60 mins, that’s me back in the game
Same here mate

Offline jkt9999

She is back now isn't she? 3rd Feb 2024. Unless someone pretending to be her?

Offline chrishornx

She is back now isn't she? 3rd Feb 2024. Unless someone pretending to be her?

what link please?

Offline T13

Link down, this girl was on my hl for so long

Offline sevenstealth

Offline Toadfish

Possibly this link?says outcalls only though

Different phone number to when she was last in Liverpool late last year. Probably means nothing but worth noting.

Offline Wirral2021

I know her personally. She is not in the UK.

Offline sevenstealth

The plot thickens!

Our man has always had good intel in the past though so I’m definitely skeptical but that is her in the gallery and some of those pics are defo new

Offline Wirral2021

All of those pics are off her instagram. If you had her instagram you could just screenshot the pics and make a profile.

Offline T13

Offline Wirral2021

I can’t post reviews because I don’t meet prostitutes anymore

Offline sevenstealth

All of those pics are off her instagram. If you had her instagram you could just screenshot the pics and make a profile.

Cheers man. It’s good to have your intel and I trust it. May well have made a booking and been scammed if you didn’t give us this info and that’s one of the reasons I use this forum

Offline jkt9999

I am disappointed with this news, that it is not her. I met her a few times a few years ago, and she was the best.
I have actually had some messages with this new profile and was going to meet next week.
If I had gone ahead, I would have just told the imposter to leave...I have actually just messaged and asked for a selfie taken right now....awaiting reply.

Offline jkt9999

It is her. Just has whatsapp video call with her and she is in Liverpool for a short time only. I am seeing her next week.

Offline Resources3xx

Offline sevenstealth

I did message her and she said she’s doing outcalls only at the moment unfortunately, not sure if that will change while she’s back (if it’s really her)

Offline Toadfish

I've been trying to book this one for a bit now External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only  seems to be linked to the old Tammy. Obviously the same age & profile name as Brianna.. sexy 69, and the original Tammy & Brianna were real plus legit looking movie thumbnails make me think she may be legit too.

Since Brianna isn't my type I won't be able to do this myself, but if anyone sees Brianna and remembers it'd be appreciated if they'd ask her if she knows SexyTammy69 and whether she's legit or not

Hi Mate, the new Sexy Tammy is legit, I have done a review on her.

Offline Toadfish

The plot thickens!

Our man has always had good intel in the past though so I’m definitely skeptical but that is her in the gallery and some of those pics are defo new

Anyone else think she looks like she has a fuller figure based on the pics in the black outfit?

Offline Cheshuk

Hi Mate, the new Sexy Tammy is legit, I have done a review on her.

cheers the Tammy you saw I met years back, the girl below took over her profile and is who that post was about.

I tried to book but all comms were ignored.

SEXY TAMMY 69     External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only
Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only

I think these profiles have been swapped and different girls in the reviews?

Offline Toadfish

cheers the Tammy you saw I met years back, the girl below took over her profile and is who that post was about.

I tried to book but all comms were ignored.

Not sure that none was genuine myself.

Offline Cheshuk

Offline Wirral2021

It is her. Just has whatsapp video call with her and she is in Liverpool for a short time only. I am seeing her next week.

How did you get on?

Offline sevenstealth

How did you get on?

Get the feeling you were blatantly right on this one and no one would listen  :D

Fairly sure she isn’t actually here and it’s a fake profile or a bait and switch situation

Pity as I wanted to believe it was real as she is smoking

Offline Wirral2021

Nobody ever listens on here do they. Outcalls only, and probably takes a deposit for them? Make your own mind up…

Offline redneon

I saw her recently and it was her. I had seen her before in 2022 I think.

It was a decent punt with her this time around but not as enjoyable as in the past.

Offline Boystud23

Was this an incall or outcall, I enquired recently and she reverted that she does outcalls only.

I saw her recently and it was her. I had seen her before in 2022 I think.

It was a decent punt with her this time around but not as enjoyable as in the past.

Offline sevenstealth

She looks smoking hot on those new pics imo

Offline Resources3xx

so was the final conclusion here that it IS her. theres was a hell of a lot of is it her, its not her,it seems like her, i told you it was wasnt her, it was her etc