Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Why do you do Punting?  (Read 2090 times)

Offline theejaculator

I wonder why do each of you do punting?

Personally I do it because I haven't a woman in my life at the moment but still have a sexual desire so I go punting.

This cunt again? Dont feed the troll...its half term

Offline Friendxxx

Easy access

I could never land some beauties by traditional methods

Offline MysteryManNo.7

Because it's very convenient and a quick and easy way to shag a proper fit bird without any silly games or bullshit involved. I like how in punting you have unlimited options and can shag almost any girl you want just by sending a simple text.

I also can't be asked putting in the effort trying to bang civvies. having to take them out, constantly text trying to impress them just to shag an alright looking civvie who's probably not even that good in bed seems like a massive headache to me.

Would take punting over trying to pull anyday.

This guy has summed it up very well. Exactly why I do it and I imagine the same for many others.

Offline Rest2621

In my experience, a punt is better than a one night stand.

I've only punted 2x in the last 6 months due to starting a relationship (whoops) and to be honest its not as good as relationship sex but its better than a piss up shag at 3am.

I sometimes get the post nut guilt and shame but usually thats to do with finances, I find most punts to be slightly over priced. Overall though I don't think there's anything wrong with it in moderation and that its the social stigma which puts a lot of people off, which is weird considering its a much less dangerous habit than any form of drug taking

Offline backspace

My punting experience was 1 positive 3 neutral 1 negative. I punted behind my gfs back not that I don't get sex its just I wanted to try different pussy. Always fancied Asians and punting is the easiest way. Ideally I would like to find a young slim Asian chick (ideally student) for regular meets to fuck a tight pussy. Punting is dangerous cos stds.

Offline Moretti66

Because I’m pretty lazy and I’d much rather just pay a nice looking bird £80 for a shag than spend hours on tinder, pof etc. Dating apps have probably made it a lot easier to meet up with others for casual sex, however when an average looking girl at best receives 100s of messages on a weekly basis, she can afford too be picky and In her head she probably thinks she’s a stunner as hundreds of guys message her.

Offline tynetunnel

This cunt again? Dont feed the troll...its half term
He was banned yesterday  :hi:

Online willie loman

the advantage of punting, is you are both sober, one night stands you are both drunk, at least in britain, you can mock foreigners, but at least they have mastered the art of shagging sober. mind you, there is no country in the world, apart from the uk, when you can go out on saturday night, and have a reasonable expectation of having a random sexual encounter with a complete stranger, that just doesnt happen in europe, despite all that guff you hear about how relaxed foreigners are about shagging.

Offline Landscape

Because it's practical and functional.

Rather than go through the cost and hassle (before Covid-19) of meeting a woman in a pub or club buying her drinks, paying for a taxi back, arranging a next date of mean and a movie which after that she can say no. The online option  of dating sites and the like is a time consuming crapshoot.

This way sex is guaranteed. No hassle, no fuss, no time wasting (usually). Just come, pay, cum and go, no strings attached.

Offline Mr Doodle

I think we all do it because it is practical, functional, no strings attached, usually minus the mind gamesand when it's all done, you just walk away, no fuirther costs, no fuirther commitment, no further hassle. Well, normally - yes there are stories of those mind games being used to defund the punter, and I am sure there have been cases of extortion.. but they are in the minority...

The question is what drives us to punting.. from what I read, it is because of the deadbedroom (or lukewarm or just can't get enough in the bedroom) syndrome, the fulfilment of fantasies that can't be got with most civvies/existing partners, being single/without a partner, being able to do better than one perceives they can (younger, fitter, etc)..

Mine sort of spans all of them... well sort of.. Siberia is warmer than our bedroom, the partner is very vanilla and average at that (as I recall.. has been a while),  I engaged the services of one SP for one fantasy (which I didn't fully carry out, but when lockdown is over, I have found what looks like the perfect SP to finish the job), and I seriously doubt I would score on civvy street with many in the worst wogking girl photo thread, so it means I can, with a text and cash, at least sample what I am missing out on.

I have had the chance for a couple of affairs - but they are too much hassle. One was divorcing, and the other was in a relationship where he didn't want to settle down.. So, both were a hiding to further misery and dependency - on me.. Although my punting has been thin, once the jab is done and we are most way to normal, the bank account will be hammered (for a while) and my review count should go up!