Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Romanian Prossie observation..not the usual critique  (Read 3337 times)

Offline Rickrabbit

It seems that every other AW profile I see is for a Romanian prossie when six months ago I hardly saw any. Is this the result of the Romanian invasion that was hyped for last January, were all the prossies Romanian before but their confirmed EU status has made it ok to admit it or are prossies using the Romanian tag as a badge of honour the way Hungarian and before that Polish use to be the hook?

One difference I have also noticed is that the Romanian tag hasn't brought the hourly rate down, if anything it has established £80ph as the base rate....although I am not sure what the streetwalker scene reflects, but that has always been a different punting sector.

grandmaster-ram-rod

where would we be if all the Romanian girls went home ?  and even worse all the EE girls,

we would be back to just british girls over charging due to the lack of compertition  :scare:

Offline JamesKW

I am not 100% sure of the law but I think if you were self employed like most prossies Romanians have been able to work in UK for some time.I think from Jan 2014 they were able to take up employed work such as Pret.I think from this site saying your Romanian doesn't seem to be a badge of honour.
Maybe it depends where you live in East London there have been a lot of Romanian prossies maybe they are now moving to other areas.

Offline seeker

Romanian w.g =shitty punt  :thumbsdown:
There only init for the money and show it =bad service , indifference.  :scare:
Imho of course.

Offline Stiltskin

With all the bad feedback these Romanians get it won't be long before they start to lie about their nationality as well as their age. Worst case scenario; you go to see a Polish girl expecting a friendly enthusiastic service, it turns out that she's Romanian :(

Jay-Jay

where would we be if all the Romanian girls went home ?  and even worse all the EE girls,

we would be back to just british girls over charging due to the lack of compertition  :scare:
Well it would be easier to find something worth a punt on A/W ! I'm totally pissed off with the EE b+s clogging up the search facility.

Jay

Offline Jimmyredcab

where would we be if all the Romanian girls went home ?

Far better off in my opinion, when I do a search on Adultwork I will not have to sift through piles of shit.

Nothing wrong with girls from Poland and most other EE countries.

Most of these Romanian girls appear to be pimped and that is reflected in the terrible service.    :thumbsdown:

Offline akauya

Imho of course.

Of course they are in it for the money. A prostitute sells her body for money. What else do you expect them to be in it for? Charity? For the goodness of human kind? Because they find ugly overweight middle aged men sexy? To stop global warming? World peace?  :crazy:

Offline Jimmyredcab

Well it would be easier to find something worth a punt on A/W ! I'm totally pissed off with the EE b+s clogging up the search facility.

Jay

You are spot on my friend, I have pretty much given up on Adultwork.    :thumbsdown:

Offline Stiltskin

Money isn't really the issue. The problem is that what the girls think they're expected to do for that money differs widely between nationalities.

At one extreme you've got the girls that love their job and feel it's their duty to make you feel like a king. I've met quite a few Polish girls that would fit this category.

At the other end of the scale you have the girls that hate their job and their customers. They think all their job entails is getting you off as quickly as possible with as little interaction as they can manage. IME Romanians.

I believe it's a cultural thing and all to do with how prostitution is viewed 'back home'. Attitudes to prostitution differ from country to country, hence the poor service you get from certain nationalities. In certain countries the job seems to attract all the wrong types.

Offline CBPaul

With all the bad feedback these Romanians get it won't be long before they start to lie about their nationality as well as their age. Worst case scenario; you go to see a Polish girl expecting a friendly enthusiastic service, it turns out that she's Romanian :(

They already do lie about their nationality, usually have it down as Spanish or Italian, although I have seen one as Chinese  :lol:

Not had a Polish girl turning out be Romanian though, on the whole I've had some exceptional punts with Polish prossies.

Offline GreyDave

Yes to many of the prior comments. :hi: :hi:
I have had many punts with Romainan`s so-so - ok - but mostly shite seem to have a distaste for punters .
The Spainish, Hungarian, Polish and bouncing Chezc`s :yahoo: are generally fantastic I think maybe because in these places there is a culture of brothels and its considered a fun thing to do amonst guys and girls that work there. The last punt I had with a Rom started well in a well known N london parlour I thought I was about to bang an Italian she put on  the accent and a few words to colour but really was not in to it, do not do this, held cock, cum now baby etc.. :unknown:
I use the place regulary and told maid who like most in places shrugged it off "maybe you just did not clik love " was answer, I did`nt want to clik after parting with £120 I wanted a fun time :unknown: :unknown:
My taste is Big Titters and the H,P,C girls seem to have some excelent players on thier side at the momment :yahoo:

Offline nigel4498

Do not understand why guys even bother with Romanian girls, all the reviews are negative and if you take heed of this site you should stay well clear of them. Had punts with Polish and Latvian girls and they are fantastic.
Beside the bad attitude and poor service issues I am always concerned about trafficing of these girls buts that another problem altogether.

Offline billyjo

I've seen very nice Romanian girls in the past that gave a great service and were smoking hot, the last couple I saw just wanted me in and out as quickly as possible and I haven't booked any since. 

Offline berksboy

Imho of course.

"Imho of course"     And you Sir would be 100% right

As soon as i see they are Romanian i just move on to the next profile

Offline sparrow

Is this the result of the Romanian invasion that was hyped for last January?

Wasn't it supposed to be a Romanian and Bulgarian invasion. . . ?

So, where are all the Bulgarian WGs???

Offline Quatro

Because they find ugly overweight middle aged men sexy

They do?? :crazy:

Hoorah  :dance:

Offline Quatro

Wasn't it supposed to be a Romanian and Bulgarian invasion. . . ?

So, where are all the Bulgarian WGs???

All down in Spain as far as I can tell. Was in Puerto Banus a few years ago and it was like "Little Sophia" once the sun went down.

Offline seeker

Wouldent it be good if peoplr replyed to your whole post rather than pick out a few words and get it completely wrong
Mr a  :wacko:

Offline seeker

Not all of us are ugly , middle aged,  and over weight, some of us are just time poor ,so no strings attached sex  fills the bill nicely :music:

Offline hunnieme

Romanians really are killing aw for me. Just page after page of similar looking skanks, especially in big cities. Got much worse lately too.

Offline Bangers and Gash

Not all of us are ugly , middle aged,  and over weight, some of us are just time poor ,so no strings attached sex  fills the bill nicely :music:

Next you'll be telling us you've got 12% body fat.  :music:

Offline sumertime

In the last 12 months, amongst others, I have punted with 4 Romanians, 2 Hungarians and 2 Bulgarians.....

The Romanians - 1 pathetic waste of time, 1 weird, 1 B&S Useless and 1 pretty good
The Hungarians - Both pretty good and worth the visit
The Bulgarians -   Both were wow, fantastic - couple of the best punts of the year!!

..... I should also say that I have "walked" on 4 occasions with Roma B&S. I try to avoid the Romanians now but they are getting wise to it.... watch the Spanish/Italians   :angry:

Offline Jimmyredcab

Do not understand why guys even bother with Romanian girls.

I have been saying that for the last year -------------------- and "certain members" have called me a xenophobe, not that I give a fuck.    :hi:

Offline NightKid

Ironic how the thread turned out the exact opposite of what was stated in the title.  :rolleyes:

Anyway, coming back to the initial topic, one of my observations is that their level of attractiveness is generally higher than most of other EE nationalities, which is the definitive saving grace.
Edit: Whether or not the reason they're coming out in force is because of that or some other reason, I don't know and I doubt anybody would.

Therefore, while I'm aware of the associated negative reputation and to a certain extent fear said reputation, I'd still punt with them on that basis & also because I love the thrill of discovering gems.
The trick, I reckon, is to be thorough when vetting profiles ... which you should be doing with all untested profiles really, regardless of nationality.

As for the comment about hourly rates not going down and £80ph being the base rate, that is actually a good thing despite me sharing the common belief on here that price is not directly proportional to quality.
I say that because, among my other observations, I've noticed that those who cost £60ph or below usually have a terrible reason for doing so.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2014, 03:05:55 am by NightKid »

Offline CBPaul

I said that I'd never seen a Romanian claiming to be Polish and bugger me I've spotted my first one

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Town:    Cambridge
County:    Cambridgeshire
Region:    East of England (Anglia)
Accessing From: Romania
Nationality:    Polish

I'm sure I recognize this picture too, recycled from a previous profile

Hidden Image/Members Only

I've generally had good punts with Polish girls so this is a development that to me is bad news. Unless of course she is Polish and just happens to be holidaying in Romania

Offline Johny Stone

or maybe her pimp is in Romania or romanian  :D