Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: "Party girl"  (Read 4697 times)

tuanjim

Forgive if this has been asked and answered elsewhere recently but what does "party girl" mean? I assume it's code for something, but what? Willing to do drugs? Works late hours? Feel a bit naive asking but ...

Offline Bangers and Gash

My definition of ''party girl'' is a gold digger who drinks too much, snorts toot in nightclub bogs, does random BB and wakes up in dumpsters, minus her knickers.  :wackogirl:

I always avoid profiles that use the PG tag.

whiterussian

Great summary Bangers, couldn't have worded it better myself  :thumbsup:

Offline gorge

And they always thing they are better than the cheap tarts they actually are

Offline CBPaul

What they are trying to say is that they go for it, fuck like crazy, swallow the lot, anal, essentially no inhibitions.

The reality is more likely as bangers puts it so well. A prossie with the belief that she fantastic is more than likely to be shite.

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
Party girl means she is willing to snort coke with you or any other substance you may have. 

Online finn5555

Party girl means she is willing to snort coke with you or any other substance you may have.

Don't they bring their own charlie  :unknown:

cockneybstrd

Don't they bring their own charlie  :unknown:

If they do it will be of poor quality and more expensive than the market price

In my previous experience a number of years ago

Andre 3000

Pretty much this.

Offline hockogrockle

Very enlightening. I always thought it meant an unemployed binge drinker with one GCSE (if that). Since I don't do coke or suchlike, I'm clearly not a "party girl type". Even if I did, i still don't think I'd be a party girl type. (See my definition in the previous sentence.)

dayton123

How certain is this definition ? I ask because just yesterday I saw in the faqs of a particular profile the question ...

Are you a party girl ? To which her reply was yes on bookings of 2 hours or longer.

A strange thing to stipulate if it concerned the use of narcotics, at least to me, since nobody could predict how they would react after snorting coke, taking ecstasy, drinking booze, etc ...

Could it be that certain people take it to mean, will you drink on a booking ?
« Last Edit: April 29, 2014, 08:47:47 pm by dayton123 »

Stealthshagger

party girl does specifically mean uses drugs socially, on Adultwork, Im pretty sure.

dayton123

party girl does specifically mean uses drugs socially, on Adultwork, Im pretty sure.

Thanks for the reply.

Divalicious had at one time an faq about drugs, to which she replied she 'used to be the biggest party girl', implying this was no longer the case. I inferred that she was referencing drug use on a booking.

Yet I believe there are ladies on AW who think it means kick back, and enjoy a drink.

Equally there are profiles where 'bareback' has been ticked - yet the girl means oral without, not actual penetration.

A retired working girl 'Sexymaylondon' once posted on PN that some girls are genuinely unfamiliar with the terminology used, and cited the example of a girl that ticked yes to offering hardsports, thinking it meant spanking.

Can all those on AW using the phrase 'Party Girl' in their username or profile text be saying 'will snort / shoot up / etc' on a booking ?

Phill8

Have heard it used about girls who will drink in the booking too though would agree that the drugs is more commonly thought of when its used.