Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xxx Foxy Roxy xxx (Eastleigh)  (Read 2168 times)

Offline purple_t

External Link/Members Only

This profile appeared within the last week, looks a good prospect.

She already has 4 feedbacks (which appear to be genuine, at least the most recent 3 do) and judging by one of them she is not new to being a prossie, as one guy said 'good to see you back'.

Makes me wonder, what happened to her old profile?
Anyone have any more info on her, or recognise her from before?

I may well TOFTT, as I am very close to Eastleigh and she has better rates than other girls I have seen in the wider Southampton area.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2015, 10:05:25 pm by purple_t »

Offline Danj89

She had a profile and i saw her for the first time in June when her old profile was active. I think it was created in 2013 but had little or no feedback. I asked for a last min evening booking and she replied via text and answered my questions well so I went for it. Had a great gfe. Was meant to see her after but she stopped working for a little while. Started seeing old regulars only in August and since then I would see her every two weeks or so up untill now.

Offline purple_t

She had a profile and i saw her for the first time in June when her old profile was active. I think it was created in 2013 but had little or no feedback. I asked for a last min evening booking and she replied via text and answered my questions well so I went for it. Had a great gfe. Was meant to see her after but she stopped working for a little while. Started seeing old regulars only in August and since then I would see her every two weeks or so up untill now.

Thanks, sounds very promising, I will definitely take the plunge.
I'm a little confused, you only saw her once, or are you a regular?
Was she in Eastleigh when you saw her? If not, perhaps her reason for having some time off is because she moved.

Offline Danj89

She had a profile and i saw her for the first time in June when her old profile was active. I think it was created in 2013 but had little or no feedback. I asked for a last min evening booking and she replied via text and answered my questions well so I went for it. Had a great gfe. Was meant to see her after but she stopped working for a little while. Started seeing old regulars only in August and since then I would see her every two weeks or so up untill now. She was in Eastleigh back then as well.

Offline Danj89

Sorry I didn't make it clear I saw her once in June then saw her at the start of August again and from there on saw her every two weeks. So became a regular.

Offline Stiltskin

One of the reports described her as a cougar. How old would you say she is?

Offline Danj89

She seems like a similar age to me (26) but is late 20's and looks right for her age. At worst early 30's.

Offline nigel4498

One of the reports described her as a cougar. How old would you say she is?
Think you are referring to this one.
foxyxxroxy.
Know which one I prefer.

Offline Stiltskin

Think you are referring to this one.
foxyxxroxy.
Know which one I prefer.

God no! I haven't got any 60 yr olds on my hotlist.

It was on one of her field reports External Link/Members Only

Offline purple_t

God no! I haven't got any 60 yr olds on my hotlist.

It was on one of her field reports External Link/Members Only

Oh yeah I saw that as well! Maybe the lad who wrote that field report is 18/19, if she is really 28 and looks her age then 'cougar' hardly seems a fair description!

Offline purple_t

Sorry I didn't make it clear I saw her once in June then saw her at the start of August again and from there on saw her every two weeks. So became a regular.

Thanks, it's clear now!

Jimbo36

Hi, I saw Roxy a while ago. She looked beautiful and she set the scene very well, wearing amazing sexy lingerie, soft lighting (if a little too dark), nice scents and sexy music. Everything was spot on except she seemed to have a particularly small pussy, I was aroused and hard but not rock-hard and could not penetrate, anyone else have a similar issue? I have NEVER had this problem with anyone else!!

Offline nigel4498

Seen Roxy a few times and never had any problems  :thumbsup:

Offline Danj89

She can be tight when she does those gym excercises the day before.

Offline purple_t

Hi, I saw Roxy a while ago. She looked beautiful and she set the scene very well, wearing amazing sexy lingerie, soft lighting (if a little too dark), nice scents and sexy music. Everything was spot on except she seemed to have a particularly small pussy, I was aroused and hard but not rock-hard and could not penetrate, anyone else have a similar issue? I have NEVER had this problem with anyone else!!

Thanks for the info.

I still haven't seen Roxy, tried arranging a meet with her a few times since my original post, but our schedules have never aligned. She's always quick and polite with her replies, though, so I'm still hoping to see her one day. Oh and I have a pretty small dick so shouldn't have any problems with her being too tight :lol:
« Last Edit: October 23, 2016, 07:51:09 pm by purple_t »