Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Petty peeves in parlours  (Read 1109 times)

Offline Freesat

Just wondered if anyone has a pet peeve regarding how “ the boss “ runs the parlour.

These are mine.
1) Having booked a specific time with a chosen girl,to have to wait .
2) having booked a specific time with a chosen girl to be told she’s busy and someone else will start the massage and when free ,the chosen girl will do extras.
3) Having booked an hour at a specific time to be,told girl free in 5 mins ( usually 10 mins ) then having the boss shout through the door that your times up after 50 mins.

I guess it’s par for the course , but it’s really starting to annoy me now. Which brings me  to a sort of bizarre situation that happened a few weeks a go.
I’ve  been going to a new parlour for the last five months or so,which has clean rooms and en-suite showers which for me is important . If the oil stay’s on my skin for to long I get a bloody rash, it’s an age think so my doctors tell me , ether that or I’ve over indulged in  having to many fbsm over the last 10 years, I think it’s the later. I can’t fault this place for cleanliness .the rooms are always warm and girls always very sweet and kind . There has been the odd hiatus with timing but in general very good.

I went in about five weeks ago and the girl I saw said she was just going to put her phone in kitchen as the boss had said no phones in the room as a customer had complained. The next time I was there after a really pleasant time and shower the girl said I must stay until my time was close or she would be charged £5 for letting me go early, surly that’s my choice ? The next time I go in  for an hour,no waiting ,had a lovely time with a very pleasant girl, she was  naked after 20 mins and conclusion was over about 45 mins later , there had been a conversation through the door with the boss at some point but it hadn’t effected my pleasure. Anyway the girl after cleaning me up rushed in the shower and said from the shower boss said pay me know as I must go to another customer to finish her massage . By the time I’d got up ,found the money she was dried and dressed as she left she kindly said take your time. I looked at the clock on the wall ,I still had 12 mins left. Had a quick shower then started to think wtf, I’d been done by 20 % .

As I left the room the boss was sat at reception and asked if everything was ok, at first I thought yes it was as I did have a really nice time but then I thought fuck it no . So I told her I was short changed by 20% of my time with a lovely girl so she could jerk off someone else for her and I wanted £10 back especially as she fines girls if they let customers leave early , we did come to a satisfactory conclusion in the end . Why are they so bloody greedy. The girls I’ve seen there have always been lovely and never a problem.

So pet peeve 4 greedy bosses
I hope this is in the right category please move if not , I did search but couldn’t find a theard that was similar.

Offline Bonker

You pays yer money...

Don't expect 5 star service if you go to macdonads

Offline Steely Dan

Does this refer to Oriental Massages - Basingstoke or somewhere else?

Offline Stevelondon

Mugged out of 12 minutes.
My god thats evil.

If I have time left over after I have shot my load. I always sit in silence until my time runs out.
Nothing like getting your moneysworth to feel a deep sense of satisfaction.  :lol: